Hello,

Ok i promisse this is the last time for sometime that i'll ask for recommedations ^^. Anyway i started watching Dramas and i finished only 1(Coffe Prince). So i wanted to start with something new but it didn't get me. Next i tried "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" i liked it but i'm affraid there won't be a Happy End. Anyway, what i look is a K/J/C/T-Drama with a tomboy(or a girl wo isn't like a princess..the Girl should act like in Coffe Prince but it isn't necessary that they think she's a Boy) and i want a Happy End (The main characters should come together) anything else is alright.

Again. A tomboy(Or something like that) with a Happy End.

Thanks,

Greetings

Korean - Sungkyunkwan scandal
Taiwanese -Bromance
Weightlifting Fairy!!
Hana Kimi has a happy ending, you can keep watching. :)
Attention Please (not much romance though...mostly comedy)
Doctors
Long Vacation (she doesn't dress like a guy or anything...but there's something tomboyish in her manners)

Angel Eyes - It's not really a spoiler. Basically the main girl is really girly when she's blind, but when she can see, she becomes a tomboy. Live life to the fullest and such.
Yes, I am watching wild romance and starting episodes are so funny. 
Cinderella & The Four Knights
To The Beautiful You
Secret Garden
Weightlifting Fairy
Wild Romance
Bring It On Ghost
Angry Mom
Atashinchi No Danshi
High School Debut
Reply 1994
You're all Surrounded
Zenkai Girl

All these dramas have a main lead which is like a tomboy and they all have a happy ending.

P.S. One of the currently airing dramas Lookout (The Guardians) has a very tomboyish lead too.