Is there a drama where the villain takes interest in the female lead?

A good example is Giant where the villain falls in love with the hero's little sister. They were so adorable together.

The heirs
1% of anything
is SECRET LOVE included? try to watch it if you haven't  :D

Cruel Romance and Bridal Mask. I also second Heirs, but he is less evil than the villains previously mentioned in this post, but probably much more adorable, lol.
I second Cruel Romance~ that fella was cruely  twisted~ but so hot~ and so whipped. 
Try Love O2O as well~ the antagonist side's dude did like the female lead. Although he wasn't exactly a proper 'I want to destroy your existence' sort of a villain. 
Also Someone Like You ~ Baby (You'll know when you watch it) was incredibly conflicting. 

bridal mask ...the villain is just obsessed with the female lead 

memory lost 

chief kim

missing you (the villain is just so adorable but he is a sociopath murder and he loves the heroin) 

Prince Of Lan Ling, The Journey Of Flower, The Princess Wei Young,  Sealed With A Kiss.

Shojoshit:

Is there a drama where the villain takes interest in the female lead?

A good example is Giant where the villain falls in love with the hero's little sister. They were so adorable together.

That dramas was the start of me liking Hwang JungEum and Joo sangwook. They were just sooo awesome together. They are one of the secondary couples i truly love, and despite the guy being suc bad, i so rooted for them. And their kid together.

So the male lead is a villain/bad guy. So like gangster, manipulator, mastermind? Try:

Heartless City

The Devil

Queen of the Game

Slave Hunters

alove to kill

38 squad unit

snow queen, 

falling for innocenc

hateful but once again

Also drama with kinda the same thread as Giant, Villain/bad guys secondary leads though much more darker and weirder pair to root for than Giant, but still interesting pairing, try checking out: East of Eden (the ome park HaeJin played, he was bad at start but he konda gets redeemed at the end) and  story of a Man (Kim Kangwoo and his psychotic tendency with his obsession with his sister was ekky interesting)

I second Memory Lost and Love O2O (the latter just because I enjoyed the drama so much even though the 'villain' was a pretty light hearted one)

OlzDive:

Boss and Me. ^_^

This does not really fit. He isn't a villain. He is typical office romance male lead. Ok I think he isn't even a typical office romance lead, he isn't arrogant and nasty towards the female lead. He likes her almost of the very beginning.

Recently : Queen of Seven Days. I rooted for the King to find his way and to steak her heart!

Lady and liar (its similar to cruel romance )