Something like- a female lead that thinks the male lead is a spoiled brat or something but then realizes he actually had trauma, a dark past or has actual problems that make him feel lonely/sad/depressed/etc and feels sorry for him/wants to help him. It'd be amazing if he was a "sensitive" guy, like, he at some point won't refuse her help or refuse to cry in front of her "because that's not masculine" anymore.

Mask
I'm not sure if the heroine actually thinks he's a spoiled brat. But he is rich and has some serious problems with his mental health. It's not a rom-com, it's a melodrama.
Kill Me Heal Me
There is a trauma and a mental illness. But it's really good! And the main lead is rich. Rom-com.
It's Okay, That's Love
About mental illnesses and psychologists. Rom-com and melo.
Healer
He's not really traumatized, just really lonely. Action rom-com.

But I am sure there are much more! Plus, not sure this is what you are looking for.
Shopping King Louis- No past trauma, but the female lead did think he was spoiled 
Hotel King- the male lead isn't really spoiled but has really traumatic experience and super lonely. And the female lead is spoiled and bratty but then she's also lonely. 
+1 Mask, Hotel King, Kill me Heal me
Golden Pouch
Arifureta Kiseki
Heart to Heart
Introverted Boss
The Liar and His Lover
Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur
MARS
Shoot For The Stars
Someone Like You
Tree of Heaven
Kam Pood Tee Hai Pai