Hi Its me again~ hehe I am doing a watching list for my interested story line thats why I keep on asking a recommendation drama... hehe
This time it's about lead role (male or female) who change/hide their usual style (from beautiful to ugly or vice versa).

I am a drama fanatic since long ago so I might already watched some of the recommendation but just keep on replying so I can take note of the drama too~

Examples:
Switch girl (Japan) - The guy hide his handsome face by wearing a "magnifying" glasses, the girl on the other hand is too pretty outside but when she arrive at home, she become herself; comfortable

Soda and Ice Tea (Thailand) - the girl at the end will makeover to be a beautiful girl. 

edited:
Drama I've watched;
- 200 pounds beauty
- Birth of beauty
- Oh My Venus

I'll look up for incarnation of money. Others I've watched. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REPLY~ :D
Hi My Sweetheart
Nobuta wo produce
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
There's that Japanese drama where the main girl is a slob at home but dresses up really nicely, classy and pretty while in school. The main lead guy of course finds out lol
@Antonin : I think it's Switch Girl that OP talked about. 

There's also : Hotaru no Hikari, in the same kind of plot
Thank You guys for the recommendations. Unfortunately I've watch all of them @fanitha , @antonin , @SumeTheCat , @Safae