@parent
alright this thread is for ADULT ONLY so hopefully i wont be booted off of MDL and be damned for the rest of my life AND no reading if your not an adult (ok ok u can peek at it) ok i seen all type of genre of drama but a few mature dramas and movies. I want to broaden my horizon watch all type of genre of drama and movies. Now we are all human lol lol but i wanna watch drama/movie with a violence, drugs, cussing, nudity, sex, incest theme. Now is there any drama/movie that is mature content. It doesnt have to be what i listed. some of the mature drama/movies i have seen are: -a frozen flower -boys love 2 -deep love -hello my love -little girl k -my wife got married
Killer K is awesome :D Oldboy - Good psycho thriller
darkangel662008 wrote: I can recommend you this thread:)

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?2153-Something-Steamy!!

High 5!!!
*peeking because the thread name already made her too curious* (I have watched 4 of your entlisted Movies/Dramas already.....:p)
Antique Bakery Changing Partners No Regret Portrait of a Beauty Rules of Dating The Naked Kitchen
darkangel662008 wrote: I can recommend you this thread:)

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?2153-Something-Steamy!!

haha High 5! That's a great thread. :)
cool thanks nana87 :D
Mirichan wrote: *peeking because the thread name already made her too curious*

(I have watched 4 of your entlisted Movies/Dramas already.....:p)

Oi! Naze koko ni iru no...? Naughty Miri! XD

I am going to watch all of zis bwahahhahahhaha!...someday. @_@
Nana87 wrote: Antique Bakery
No Regret

I second these. Antique Bakery is less "adult" imo, but its still worth a watch. No Regret is definitely "adult" and the very first thing I watched with Kim Nam Gil in it, and its great.
The only japanese cinema (movie and dramas) I've ever seen with nudity are two drama shows, Elite Yankee Saburo and Shimokita GLORY DAYS and I wouldn't recommend either one of them. It's actually pretty strange that they are so prude in their mainstream distributed tv stuff when they are known for being so extreme if you dig deeper into their "entertainment" world. As for other type of R rated stuff, I haven't seen much of that either. Closest I guess are violent movies such as Battle Royale and Gantz.
Air Doll (J Movie) is the only one I've watched. It's a pretty good one, makes you think about life.
know what i just thought about this..... let me ask you a questions my fellow subscribers?? which country, America or Asia, is more "open" to the sex scenes in the entertainment business?? like homo, hetero, violent, incest, affair, old-young age difference, etc..... i mean in america it there but sometimes it blocked if your not over 18. in aisa if you think differently and kinda think deep in my opinion i think that asia is wayy more "open" when it come to the sex scene in movies and show. just a thought for you guys to ponder on....
katrina21 wrote: know what i just thought about this..... let me ask you a questions my fellow subscribers?? which country, America or Asia, is more "open" to the sex scenes in the entertainment business?? like homo, hetero, violent, incest, affair, old-young age difference, etc..... i mean in america it there but sometimes it blocked if your not over 18. in aisa if you think differently and kinda think deep in my opinion i think that asia is wayy more "open" when it come to the sex scene in movies and show. just a thought for you guys to ponder on....

I'd like to know what part of Asia that is, please! :D
I'd like to think that we can find 'mature' content in movies than in TV shows just for the simple reason that audiences can be controlled in movies as opposed to TV shows. This is just a comparison and observation to what I've seen so far (in Korean, Philippine, Chinese films).