Hi this is my first thread so sorry if I break rules.

I just finished Chicago Typweriter earlier this week and I loved it so much. Can I get a recommendation for a Korean drama that is similar, not because of its Japanese colonial settings, but in terms of having 3 leads that are friends for life and 2 of them like 1 of them but there is no jealousy or love triangle or fighting or breaking off friendship? (But do recommend if they fight or break off friendship anyway so I can see for a change (but I really don't wanna change yet. I like these 3 people's friendship so much)) 

I don't care about the genre. If it's action and/or comedy then it would be better but I'm open to everything. Just want it to be Korean because I'm getting started with Korean dramas now.

My first drama was Dream High 2, then Dream High 1. I know it's a strange order haha. It was long ago. This year I'm back to Korean drama because my friends talked me into watching Chicago Typewriter. Thanks in advance and nice to meet u all.

I definitely rec Reply 1988! It has great friendship dynamics and Go Kyung Pyo, who plays the ghost in Chicago Typewriter, plays one of the main characters. (And while you are at it, watch also Reply 1997 - it has great friendships and cute romance but not the triangle you are looking for)

If you dont care about romance between main characters but you look for great friendship watch Age of Youth. it is a story about 5 girls living their university life and overcomin their hardships together
> Reply 1997
> Reply 1994
> Reply 1988
(I warn you, it has elements of a love triangle~ that is only because we have to guess the female lead's husband until the last episode)

> Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo
> Let's Fight Ghost
I agree with the reply series listed. Maybe Signal? idk if the relationship between the character would be considered friendship but it also deal with past-future connecting.
Perservere goo hae ra kinda ticks your box. Can't say too much as would include a spoiler but i enjoyed it.
Thanks all of you I'll 'plan to watch' them!
Maybe Love in trouble-suspicious partner fits your criteria... They have had a fight in the past but it seems it's better now. However the drama is still airing so I don't know if one of them (the girl) will have more screen time than now (there wasn't that much in the begining but now it's increasing)  
Oh. My. God.Have I really forgotten to mention one of my all time favourites Sassy Go Go? I think it fits your criteria perfectly! It has great main trio although there is a little bit of jealousy but they still stay friends. It is high school drama with literally /all/ cliches like mob of evil rich mothers plotting how to get their children to ivy league unis, overly ambicious student turned evil, frienship-saves-all moments, only one teacher in the school who likes his job, bullying and more! I found it sometimes a little stereotypical but still good while pointing out some negative aspects of korean schooling. And seeing that you actually liked Dream High but havent seen any of the School series a think you would like this drama as well.
3 friends:

Signal
Jealousy Incarnate (There will be some "love fights" in there but it's not extreme or melodrama-ish)
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (three girls)
The Master of Revenge (Actually they're 4 friends here xD)
Hi! School - Love On

Squads:
Reply-series
38 Task Force
Age of Youth
Bad Guys
Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit