Hi I am looking for a drama no matter the country  that has comedy and romance(lots of it), with skinship if possible , and the main couple to get together as soon as possible. If possible no love triangle or annoying mother.

- Shopping King Louis
Very nice drama that is so easy to watch, no annoying mother in law, no second lead, no serious love triangle, a feel good drama :) Very funny and lots of romance, they get together quick too!

- Protect The Boss
Same here, they get together pretty quickly, no hardship, nothing really annoying.

- Kill Me, Heal Me
Very funny, very nice romance, great plot, easy to watch.

- It's Okay, That's Love
Very intimate romance/relationship. Psychological drama. It's funny at some point too.

- Legend of the Blue Sea
Also a great romcom (fantasy)

- Love Me if You Dare
Nice romance, no family comes between since it's not korean (lol)

- Mask
Very nice Romance but there's not a lot of skinship, heh

-Goblin
Lots of skinship, pretty nice overall.

- Oh My Ghostess
This one's also not so complicated, a great romcom

- W
Lots of skinship, nothing complicated in relationship

- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Get together pretty quickly, also veery easy to watch, very cute skinship between college students

Also theres a series called "I Need Romance", I haven't seen them but I've heard that they make out a lot in those lol
Thank you, I have seen all except : protect the boss, love me if you dare and mask. I will try Protect the boss, I have always thought that Love me if you dare is more about crime/psychology than romance but if you say otherwise I will try that one too, as for Mask I think I will pass.
Is triangle really a no no or can it be okay if the girl/guy doesn't give the other dude/ girl a dime?
Heart to Heart has lots of skinship and they get together pretty fast.
beautiful gong shim - not as much skinship but good none the less
Yeah triangle is ok if it's not that annoying. Saw gong shim, will try Heart to Heart.
A Gentleman's Dignity

The World That They Live In

Love Shuffle

The Greatest Love

Healer

Cheese in the Trap

Another Miss Oh

Jealousy Incarnate (this has a MASSIVE triangle, but not the classic one, believe me!)

Coffee Prince

I Hear Your Voice

Queen In Hyun's Man

Oh My Ghostess

One More Happy Ending (not very much skinship, but a very funny and entertaining one)

I was about to recommend Love O2O then I realised you already watched it and even gave it a rating of 10. So now I have to comment and say, good taste! Haha.