Hi everybody,
As the title suggests I'm looking for dramas where the male lead/second lead is very clingy, needy, overprotective, would hold on to the female lead and not let go no matter how badly she wants to get out or follows her around like a lost puppy even if she doesn't want his attention. It can be literally physically(hugs her and doesn't let her do everyday stuff like in Healer) or in general restricting her from leaving him in one way or another.
Bonuses would be if he himself would realize his feelings for her early on in the drama and knows he want her in his life, him being overly possessive.
Some examples:
5-ji Kara 9-ji Made
Empress Ki
Cheese in the Trap
Heirs 
My Heart Twinkle Twinkle
Missing You 
Healer
Noble My Love

Thank you very much in advance.
Of course there are all the classic Boys Before Flowers (taiwanese version, japanese version, korean version...) but I imagine you've already seen those...If not I prefer the Taiwanese version, then the Japanese version, and lastly the Korean version (I'm not even mentionning the Chinese version because my mind is rejecting the memory)
Thank you, yes apart from the Chinese version I've seen them. Surprisingly(or maybe not) my favourite is still the anime, I think he is the most obsessive in it.
The main lead:

Secret garden
Hateful But Once Again
The Greatest Love

The second lead:

Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Bromance
genre : Gender-Bender, Comedy, Romance
bonus : sexy chemistry

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 
Genre : Comedy, Romance, Fantasy
bonus : puppy eyes

Jealousy Incarnate
Genre : Comedy, Romance
bonus : both male leads are jealousy monsters

MOON LOVERS SCARLET HEART RYEO
CRUEL ROMANCE Both main leads are super protective,and obsessed

Taiwanese

Summer's Desire  the male and the second lead are both really protective and obsessed with the female lead

Korean

- My Love Eun Dong mostly obsessive, needy 

- The Happy Loner just 2 ep but the male lead is really needy it's almost a psychological issue but not in a bad way 

- The K2 mostly because of his job at first 

Chinese

- My Sunshine obsessive, stalkerific a little bit, possesive as well he's just afraid to loose her

Japanese

- Zenkai Girl
he does rely on her a lot but he's not really that clingy or anything 
Thank you everybody, my "plan to watch" list has just doubled :-)
Okay okay FIRST OF ALL

- Protect The Boss
You're gonna love the male lead he's adorable, follows her everywhere, overprotective, clingy, need her all the time, everything you want!

- Shopping King Louis

Okay this one's def what you're looking for, the male lead is literally a kid who sees the female lead as his mom (okay not in an awkward way but this one's super adorable!)

- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
This one's also super cute and adorable you're gonna love it if u haven't seen it.

- Baby-faced Beauty
You might get pissed off in the beginning because of the male leads rudeness, but later on he will get sooo sweet and kind.

- She Was Pretty
Male lead is cutily clueless and adorable. Second lead too!

-Sassy Go Go
Super cute male lead who easily falls in love~

- Oh My Ghost
Male lead here is also cute and clueless

others:
Falling for Innocence
Me too, Flower! (sec lead)
Goblin
Kill Me, Heal Me

Thank you Yume, so many sound like exactly what I'm looking for. I've just started Protect The Boss, been eyeing it for a while now, but you've convinced me!
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon