im looking for an abusive male who is cruel and mean to the female lead but loves her in his own way. Meaning his cruel one moment and crazy dominant and possessive the next.

Example:

Sawan biang 

Jam loey rak

Sealed with a kiss

Summers desire

Game rai game rak

Lee jun kai

Last Friends is the only one that comes to mind.
Literally every lakorn xD jk

First comes in mind is Secret, he's was pretty abusive in the beginning, choking and stuff.. O.O

Uhm honestly I haven't seen anything like this, maybe Soul? The male lead wasn't really abusive but he did treat the girl wrongly (using her body for varoius reasons, not sexually tho!)

nope sorry idk ^^"
I didnt really like secret. Thanks for the suggestions
Too Late to Say I Love You ;)
"I love my President though he is a psycho" is what comes to mind. I haven't watched it till the end but at least in the first 9-10 episodes the male lead is abusive.
Cheese In a Trap
Beautiful Mind
Kill me, Heal me
I watched most of these. Didnt like cheese in the trap for some teason.  Is beautiful mind good? The trailer looked so depressing!
Leh Ratree 
Roy Leh Sanae Rai
you should check slap/kiss lakorn 
Ive watched the main slap kiss lakorns. Some is just plain silly whilst others like game rai game rak gives so many emotions, like you know he loves her but his mean to her due to misunderstanding 
I hate to be a party breaker but I just must say that "he abuses her but loves her" is completely contradictory and far from romantic. I get triggered every time someone recommends this as romance even though I know people have their own tastes. 

Ceki what i mean is he may be abusive as he misunderstands her or due to revenge and he doesnt know he loves her. He feels furious when other people hurt her but doesnt mind to do it himself. He gets jelous and angry when she is seen withanother man and torments her cause his feeling mixed emotions, its when later he loses her then he realises how much he love her and tries his best to win her back
 DarkZone:
Too Late to Say I Love You ;)

I disagree with this. He was never abusive to her. Obsessed with her, yes, but cruel, no. He loved her too much to be intentionally cruel to her. Because of the nature of his job sometimes he had to make tough decisions that negatively affected her, but he wasn't the type of ML who was cruel to the FL because he's the typical jerky ML. No, every time he did something that might hurt (because of the difficult position he was in) he was devastated because the last thing he wants is for her to be hurt in any way.