I'm looking for any shows that have lots of misunderstandings. Basically I want ones where the male and female lead like each other, but she keeps getting into misunderstandings with another guy (like him forcing a kiss on her or something) and that keeps driving a wedge between the male and female lead. Maybe at some point, it's such a big thing that it causes the female lead to just give in and date the other guy even though she doesn't like him. Eventually the male and female lead gets together.

Hmm well that's kinda very specific :D  I'd recommend...

Autumn's Concerto
Boku no Ita Jikan
Long Vacation
Rebound

^^ these are sort of similar to what you're looking for
I also like these kind of dramas so i'll give a relatively long list. I hope you can find something you'll like :)

Firstly, almost all Thai lakorns have lots of misunderstandings and jealousy.

You should watch Kleun Cheewit asap. It's exactly what you're looking for and you will love it so much. The chemistry between the leads is unbeatable and they have really big misunderstandings and problems but they still fall in love desperately. It was a masterpiece. 

And Kiss Me is another good one. Girl dates and even gets engaged with another guy because of the male lead's behaviours. Ending was awesome in this one. 

A Love to Kill is a Korean classic with a lot of misunderstandings, huge mistakes and a big love story. The cast and their acting skills are awesome too. 
Another Miss Oh - Not exactly what you want but has misunderstandings and big mistakes between lovers and it's one of my favorite dramas. Great acting skills and "real" kisses.
Fated to Love You (Taiwan version) also has big misunderstandings and the main girl dates another guy because of them.
Full House Thailand and Korean versions. Story is the same but Thailand version is better. Same actors with Kiss Me so the cast is really good. 
Goong - A classic again with a lot of misunderstandings and big mistakes. No happiness between the main couple till the last 2 episodes.
Innocent Man- Revenge themed drama but turns into a big love story with a lot of misunderstandings and some serious unforgivable mistakes between the main couple. One of my favs. Plus you will see Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won, so the drama itself is an eye candy. 
Muean Khon La Fark Fah (2017) - Big misunderstandings at the beginning and later big family problems.+Jealous male lead. I really liked this one.
Tangpan Gammathep- Exactly what you want but a really, really old one. But i don't like it much. So not recommended.

+
I haven't watched this one but i heard that the story is exactly what you're looking for so i'm adding this one too.
Mia Tuean (2014)
Thanks Serin. I'll check them out.

I know this is late but, I’ll make a short list anyway because I love these kind of dramas as well. Taiwanese dramas nails this kind of themes for me! 

Lavender- lots of misunderstandings between the leads. Exactly what you’re looking. Every time there are misunderstandings you can’t help but feel literal heart ache for them. It also has what you want. The forced kiss is there.

At Dolphin Bay

Autumn Concerto- another drama with lots of misunderstandings is this one. Forced kiss and jealousy.

Devil Beside You- pseudo-incest a lot of misunderstanding between the leads.

Why why love

Loving Never Forgetting

Secret (kdrama)- also has a lot of misunderstandings and Suppressed feeling for the FL.

Meteor Garden

Innocent Man

You’re my destiny 

Fated to love you

Edit: I recently watched my first lakorn I was able to finish and it’s called “Mia Tuean” like literally every episodes until the last 3 episodes are full of misunderstandings between the leads.

Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter, they used to be together until tragedy struck. Years later she's his secretary. There's a guy in the office who likes her and misunderstandings ensue. 

Que sera, sera. It's not so much that there are misunderstandings, more like he pushes her away for specific reasons, then he has to watch her with someone else. The ending is a bit ambiguous but overall optimistic.

Rak Kan Panlawan, hilarious misunderstandings, the ML is, well, male and the FL is supposedly gay, so...  

Sud Sai Pan, lots of misunderstandings because of a case of mistaken identity and then his intense jealousy.  No specific second ML though, every man is a suspect lol