--My list is not updated. Sorry--
Something you'd rate above 8.5
Better if they're reaching some goal / aiming high in life
Likable characters
A lot of enjoyable interactions from main characters
I don't prefer weak boring female leads...

*weak (not physical)
*I'm totally ok with shy but strong-willed women (e.g. Kimi ni Todoke anime)
Ohh I forgot to add that I don't prefer high school setting
About to finish college, & I feel like being nosy on high school relationships in drama Lol

But thanks Ktdiva3! :D
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon , a really strong female lead and the couple is super cute. The man lead is not a jerk too, so that's a plus,He is adorable.
I recommend:
Cheese in the Trap
Love O2O
Age of Youth
Lucky Romance
It's Okay, That's Love
Fight For My Way
Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
We married as a job
It's not that I can't marry but I dont want to
Marriage not Dating
It's okay that's love
Healer
Kill me Heal me
Love Shuffle
The greatest love
The Master's sun
Buzzer Beat
Nodame Cantabile
Oh my ghostess
Boku, Unmei no Hito desu
Shopping King Louis

1 litre of tears (this ones is a tearjerker but it's an excelent drama!)
for me its definitely Shopping King Louis and Suspicious Partner - i loved these two dramas in a similar way i loved weightlifting fairy
In Shopping king their 'goal' is to find lous' family as he forgets his identity. Main female lead is both strong but naiive and main couple have tons of veeeery cute interactions. In Suspicious partner, they are lawyers so they solve cases while they are trying to prove innocence of main female character who was unfairly blamed for murder. Again, there are many cute moments between main leads.
Age of Youth is a must!
Healer! The perfect combination of action, mystery, romance and comedy. The characters are very likeable and the chemistry between the leads is fantastic.
Fight for My Way has similar themes about going after your dreams and about friends. And it's really well written.
Thanks! I'm just picking which should I watch first
To the Beautiful You has the same feel in my opinion