Hi guys,

I still consider myself a new to Asian dramas and have been wanting to find some cleaner ones content wise.  I'm looking for dramas that have minimal innuendos and would like no drinking.  I'm really interested in finding some good romantic comedies but am open to other genres as well.  I'm trying to watch some with a friend, and I think they prefer something more along those lines.

I've watched Creating Destiny, Click Your Heart, and High School Love On.

I also enjoy some historical dramas that aren't too gory.  I loved what I watched of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo but it got way too gory.  I've watched a little bit of Queen for 7 Days, but it's not even anywhere close to how I enjoyed Moon Lovers.  If anybody can give me recs that are similar to this that aren't so gory, I'll be very grateful.

Thanks for any help :)

For the historical you should check out: 
Moon Embracing the Sun 
Hwarang 
My Only Love Song (This one is more light-hearted and short)
Splash Splash Love (Also much shorter than the others and light-hearted)

For other ones in a modern setting:
Orange Marmalade
School 2015
Thumping Spike 
To the Beautiful You (Personally didn't like this one, however I think it's along the lines of what you're looking for.)
Love O2O (If you don't mind watching Chinese dramas.)
Shopping King Louis
Rooftop Prince
Love O2O
Thanks for the suggestions.  I've actually though about watching some of these, so I'm glad for the confirmations :)
what do you mean by "clean"?  I find almost all K-dramas super clean.
Not the ones I've tried. I mostly mean sexual content and crude jokes.
What kind of sexual content.  There's almost never sexual content in korean drama aside from a kiss in about episode 10, there are a few exceptions, but for the most part Kdrama is very safe.
Thanks Arega. It's okay.  I understand if you can't remember everything about it.  I just appreciate getting some recs :).  I would be interested in Jdrama whenever you had some time.  If there any movies you can think of, I'd be open to them, too :)

Thanks so much Arega! I really appreciate you taking the time to list so many :)
Thanks blueribbon! Sorry it took so long for a response :)
Love in the Moonlight -- don't know if you'd consider the fight scenes too gory, though. I don't think they were. In any case, there weren't many fights anyway.