I've watched WFKBJ & I liked and will miss all of the characters
Good / Decent plot
Prefer a lot of funny moments

Not a must, but I like that they tease a lot, & the female also teases the guy too
**not necessary to like all of characters
**not necessary characters to be like WFKBJ

Mmm... I don't have WFKBJ as a reference, and which character you love or not can be very different from one another but I'll give it a try anyway:

Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi - There is not one character I didn't love in this drama, I did miss them once it was over. It can be quite funny at times, the romance part is small, but very well executed, she totally has the upper hand too.

Another Miss Oh - Great great set of characters (including the really secondary ones), all of them are well developed. It has its funny moments (the side characters and couples are perfect to deliver the laughs), but it's also quite serious and has a well-built plot.

Queen of Mystery - Plenty of great characters, and there's definitely teasing between the two main leads. Plot is quite good too (although the ending might leave you a bit hungry for more)

Radiant Office - There's not too much romance, but I'd say there's quite a bit of teasing (including from the female lead), really great characters too. The writing is overall pretty good, but there are some loose ends here and there (nothing major though) and the ending is way too rushed (but still good).

Witch's Romance - I loved the characters, most of the secondary ones are a bit over the top in a good and funny way.

Drinking Solo - Lots of characters and I really liked most of them. The show is funny, but I guess it could also annoy some watchers to no end... Plot What The Plot?