No melodrama or has several sad episodes :)

Goals in life haha (not like trying to find someone, etc. like being top, or aiming some school/office/position. etc)

Nothing too boring =) I Love funny series.

38 Task Force
Circle
Healer
Splash Splash Love
Angry Mom
Chief Kim
You're All Surrounded
Page Turner
Fight For My Way
Bromance
Baek Hee Has Returned
Let's Eat
Sassy Go Go
Queen of Mystery
Wow!! So many!! I'll check which to see first. Thanks!
I think @Naksken recommended great series (at least the ones that i know)
I rec Reply 1997, 1988 (and 1994 but that one is weaker than other two) which are both very entertaining and high-quality dramas. The goal is more for the viewer than for characters, though; It's about 'figuring' out who is a husband of main character while characters in the drama are trying to live their life to the fullest :))
Another one i rec is Shopping King Louis where main character loses memory and, being from rich family and stuff, hes obviously totally useless in real life and main female character (who is also kinda useless in real world because she has lived whole her life in absolutely isolated rural area) has to 'take care' of him in hopes he remembers so their goal is to live comfortably despite the fact both of them are clueless. It has cute romance and overall positive vibes together with fun characters.

Besides of that i also rec Suspicious Partner although it is law drama and one of their goals indeed is to find a person but it has imo nice mix of cute romance and law investigation and it was fun