9 days ago
arega - 243 Posts
I'm looking for DRAMAS (with multiple episodes) where the total run time is no more than TWO hours.  Thanks!

9 days ago
Anjaly - 4 Posts
I think splash splash love is bst ......
9 days ago
arega - 243 Posts
@Anjaly Thanks.  According to the duration and episode calculations I found the total for that is more than two hours.  Was it actually less than two hours (since I know sometimes dramas are actually shorter than their airing time durations)?
9 days ago
theairtwit - 1236 Posts
the only shows that come to mind are webdramas and SPs like Splash Splash Love and Another Parting. 

I don't recall if SSL went over two hours or not, but Another Parting is 50 minutes in total.
9 days ago
arega - 243 Posts
@theairtwit Thank you!
9 days ago
Sandysan - 91 Posts
the day after we broke up- osm drama with soooo many feels
gasohug-thai drama which is hilarious and good
9 days ago
arega - 243 Posts
@Sandysan  Thanks.  These both look like they are over two hours too though?
9 days ago
Sandysan - 91 Posts
gasohug is less than 2 hrs.. actually each episode is only 15 mins ..the title song and precap consumes like 10 mins.. i finished this drama really quick
9 days ago
IzzyDramaLover - 903 Posts
9 days ago
zeamays - 193 Posts
The Boy Next Door (webdrama) - 90 min
Clocking Out (technically a web movie released in 4 parts, but is listed as a drama here) - total run time about 30 minutes, cutting out all the credits and overlap
Eating Existence (webdrama) - 80 min
Several Questions That Make Us Happy (short KBS drama) - 2 hr (+ maybe a couple of minutes? most anything Korean with 2 eps is going to be like that...)

Roughly ranked by how much I liked them, but liked them all, depends what you're in the mood for though.  There are plenty of other webdramas that are under 2h total.
8 days ago
arega - 243 Posts
@Sandysan Okay thanks!
8 days ago
arega - 243 Posts
@IzzyDramaLover Thank you!
8 days ago
arega - 243 Posts
@zeamays Thank you so much!
8 days ago
Eliza - 199 Posts
8 days ago