so I'm looking for a drama where the hero follows the heroine a lot. He's mad about her and is a bit of a stalker. Maybe watches her, records her, follows her etc. I'm not keen on the hero being abusive I. E hitting her or verbally being nasty to her. But maybe the hero is tortured or a bit of a dangerous character to be in a relationship with. Any recs for this? I don't mind if his obsession with the heroine is unhealthy or over the top, I just don't want the hero hurting the heroine. 

http://mydramalist.com/22580-boku-unmei-no-hito-de...
http://mydramalist.com/15460-5-ji-kara-9-ji-made

^^ The guys are not exactly creepy stalkers or anything...they are just really into the girl and following her around
Once upon a time in my heart ( Thai drama )
I love my president but he us psycho ( Chinese drama )
cubic ( in love with this one )
Cruel Romance Chinese Drama
Maingenre Romance:
Noble my Love - rich guy is obsessed with an vet. doctor who saved his life (Love that! -I think it fits what you are searching for)
Leh Ratree - girl get sold to an rich man and they both fall in love even if he is not interested in the beginning
Cheese in the trap - at the beginning he is mean later he seems to like her... or not? But he is all around (I think it fits what you are searching for)

You may also like:
Revange/Romance
Behind your smile - he approached her to seek revenge at her family but cannot help and fall really in love
Kleun Cheewit - he seeks revenge for his dead girlfriend and is obsessed with the woman who is suspected to kill her
Secret - Same plot as Kleun Cheewit but he is more cruel

Neither of the male leads hurt the girl in a physical way! But most of them are kind of mean or creepy until the moment they acknowledge their love
Secret Garden
Hana yori Dango
Summer's Desire

Missing you - the villain guy is a psycho and he is murdered but u can't hate him cause he is such a fruitcake( this fits perfectly for u)

Summer's desire- two yandere guys obsessed with the lead girl

Bridal mask- the villain guy is the definition of psychopath

Falling For Innocence- the second lead is a yandere

Roy Leh Sanae Rai- the ML is a anti hero type

The thousand years of love- the villain guy is yandere 

Delightful Girl - the second lead is a stalker

secret- the ML is a stalker

Love never dies- the villain vampire likes the lead girl 

Cruel romance- the villain is a stalker and a psycho

Memory lost- villain is a stalker

Ngao jai- obsessed villain

These aren't exactly stalkers, but they either have some sort of mission involving the FL, have been looking for her for a long time, and / or follow her around or secretly help her. Kind of "light" versions of what you're looking for. 

• Healer - watches the FL + joins her office as part of a mission - mostly light and definitely not abusive, but there's a bit of danger involved
  • Madame Antoine - manages + participates in a social experiment where the FL is the subject - some emotional hurt but it goes both ways (for this one you really have to not expect any of the science / psychology to be realistic in any way, and its a bit frustrating at times)
  • Another Miss Oh - he accidentally ruins her wedding (he mistakes her for someone else) and later gets visions of her future; by coincidence they become neighbours and he swings between looking out for her and trying to distance himself from her due to their history 
  • I Hear Your Voice - he's been looking for her since they were kids when he vowed to protect her; he follows her around to help / protect her especially when someone from their past threatens her safety
  • W Two Worlds - based on the situation, he's somewhat forced to be curious about / a little bit obsessive towards her; she saves his life and he immediately senses that she's important; he protects her from the police (who suspect her of being involved in his attempted murder), but also won't let her escape until she explains the situation to him so she's sort of under house arrest; there's definitely an element of danger
  • Sound of the Desert - after they meet in the desert, the ML looks for her (so does the SL) and once he finds her he's pretty persistent / obsessive but doesn't take it too far; he also tries to help her whenever he can; he's a general and being involved with him means being involved in politics so there's some danger in that sense
  • The Masked Lover - he's a cop who takes on a personal undercover mission to go after the female business woman / mob boss responsible for his informant's death without realizing that the woman he starts working for is actually her twin sister working in her place
  • Kill Me, Heal Me - he has multiple personalities; one is more dark and aggressive and he pursues the FL right away and is a bit obsessed; they also have a childhood connection
  • 1% of Something - the ML's grandfather uses his will to get him to agree to a contract relationship with the FL; he quickly falls for her and becomes possessive / a bit obsessive 
  • The Eternal Love - he suspects that she is a spy working for his older brother and has her watched; later on he falls for her and is possessive / devoted 
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - I didn't finish this, but the ML has been looking for her for years (he has a painting in his closet which I think qualifies him for this list) and when he finds her he gives her a job / has her work in his office
  • Princess Agents - both the ML and SL are pretty obsessive; warning: it has a tragic cliffhanger ending
  • Boys Over Flowers - I personally didn't like this one and considered the ML at least emotionally abusive, but he is definitely obsessed / stalkery and it's a very popular drama

Cheese in the Trap, Flower Boy Ramen Shop.

Game Rai Game Rak (thai drama)

High End Crush (korean drama)

Song Hua Jai Nee Puea Tur/ Two Spirits Love (thai drama)

Well Intended Love

https://mydramalist.com/32725-how-boss-wants-to-marry-me

ML is obssessed and stalked the FL.  His methods to obtain her was ruthless, but they still had a Happy Ever After together.