Are there any where the male lead loves the female lead who treats him like shit at first? Maybe she likes another guy and either gets with him or gets close to. Eventually she realizes she loves the male lead and has to win him back after all she did to him. She does and they get together. So that means I want happy endings.
there is a drama where the female lead is really mean af first, the male lead become her neighborood but i don't remember the name ;/ And i don't kow how it is beacause i dropped it at the first episode:/

Maybe take care of the young lady can be like this but i didn't watched it :/
I'm also searching for this type of drama 
Do you want Dramas with happy ending für this "cruel bitch" and the male lead or is it about the development of the relationship and regrets?
I haven't seen it, but Ho Goo's Love might fit what you're looking for.
@Maya - Seen it.

@real_Mokona - Happy ending. 

@PrettyCarEye - Seen it.
Flowers for My Life - she thinks she's using him, or plans to use him in the future, I guess, and they eventually have to work through the misunderstandings and whatnot...anyway, it's really good and it might be worth a shot.  Kind of bittersweet on the happy/sad ending scale though.
@zeamays - I'll check it out.

@PrettyCarEye - Was not a fan of Summer's Desire.
Temptation of an angel 
Thorn birds may be what you're looking for
@_Rosie - Seems like that was a pretty sad ending from what I remember.

@PerfectMistake - Happy ending?
@ManalAati - Seen it. I couldn't get into it.
Maybe:
Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung
Bad Romance The Series
Bad Couple

@Maya there're My queen and Witch's Romance which have a mean female lead and where the male lead moves next door. 
@luxia - Thanks, I'll check them out.