I'm looking for dramas with secondary couples that are slow burn love/romance ( no insta like or love). Usually is one sided love and I usually I prefer if the girl is the one who falls first and if she is rich but I'm at a point I don't mind is she is not rich. I prefer if they are younger no uncles or dads or look old hahaha sorry I'm picky. Usually the guy doesn't want nothing to do with her, the girl doesn't give up and he falls for her eventually. If this requests are in a main lead characters I will love the recommendations too. Usually I find this type of romance are in 50 and up episode dramas. . I been looking for a while now and this is my second discussion on this topic and I don't get many recommendations I don't know if they aren't many couples like my request. I will post examples under and some are exceptions like the five Enough couple and father I'll take care of you as they may not meet most of my request but their love was slow burn they didn't date right away. Most important that is one side love and he falls for her after she doesn't leave him alone. 

• The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop-Tae Jang and Hyo Won. (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)
  • All About my mom-Hyeong Sun and Jae Ri (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)
  • Seoyeong ,my daughter- Sang Woo and Ho Jung (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)
  • The wife's lies (remake of Seoyeong, My daughter)- Dong Xu and Yian Juan (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)
  • Five Enough- Sang Min and Yun Tae (HE FALLS FOR HER FIRST, ONE SIDED LOVE)
  • Father, I’ll Take Care of You-Seong Joon and Dong Hee(IT TAKES TIME FOR THEM TO DATE AND CONFESS THEIR FEELINGS)
  •  Shut up Family- Hee Bong and Ji Ho (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)
  • Madam Antoine- Ji Ho and Yoo Rim(ONE SIDED LOVE, SLOW BURN ROMANCE) 
  • What happened to my family -Gang jae and yeong jin (RICH GIRL, ONE SIDED LOVE)
Once upon a time... in my heart - she is the best friend of the female lead and falls for the right hand man of the main male lead. She is so open with her feeling towards him and so cute, but also a strong woman and he seems to be absolutely not interested but step by step he is influence by her (they are adorable - my absolutely favorite secondary couple!)

Masters sun - she is a rich, arrogant girl and he is the second lead who is interested in the female main lead. He acts cold but soon secretly he cares a lot for her

I recently watch "The first half of my life" (rich guy, poor girl ,veteran actors)its slow burn romance. but may be u don't like end.
Ugly Alert - Shin Joo Yeong and Gong Hyeon Seok. Joo Yeong is a rich girl and is very infatuated with Hyeon Seok, but he doesn't have any romantic feelings for her. So, basically Joo Yeong is trying to gain his love and there are a lot of cute/funny/sweet scenes between them. I really loved their chemestry! And I know this drama it's long, but it's so worth it! I loved everything about this drama and I can't stop recommend it!

You Who Came from the Stars - Song Yi tries to gain Min Joon's attention after completely ignoring her, and at some point, she realises she's in love with him and he also falls for her. Though, they are the main couple in the drama.

Smile, You - Jung In eventually falls in love with Hyun Soo, but he doesn't like her until later on. It has the enemies to lovers trope, but their whole relationship is so fun to watch! (*main couple)

Any version of "Itazura na kiss"
Secret Garden
The liar and his lover
@Iwyn I'm watching Uhly Alert right now.