I have come to discover that I am trash for Korean Dramas that are dramatic. I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for, but I'm keen to find something that has Two or More of the following things....(I say things cause idk lol)

I'd be appreciative if the dramas were more of a male lead point of view. I'm not entirely fond on female point of views.

Can't remember childhood past because of a traumatic incident - It has to be used later on in the drama and not just forgotten about...I hate when that happens lol

Injuries/Action - Although I hate it.. I also like it when the male lead sustains some sort of major wound that puts him out for a while. I'm not talking about "Oww...I got shot. I must rest for like 2 hours then be perfectly fine..." more of something like what happened to the lead in K2 

Kidnapped Child/Seperated family - I Don't know if anyones watching Bad Thief, Good Thief. But I am looking for a similar scenario. Somewhere where the child was adopted or stolen without their knowledge but is brought up by there kidnapper/savior. I am also looking for something where brothers got separated and battle against eachother in some way (Not Romantic)

Something with a deep plot - Lol....Yeah idk

I still don't entirely know what i'm looking for ;n; Help? 

I've bolded the ones I think might most appeal...

I Remember You - Childhood Amnesia, Separated family / Kidnapped Child, Mystery / Crime
Iris - Action... a lot of action, very dramatic overall
Healer - Action, Deep plot, Childhood Amnesia, Separated family, Mystery / Crime
Tunnel - Separated family, Childhood Amnesia, Mystery / Crime, Time Travel
Rooftop Prince - Childhood Amnesia, Separated family, Mystery / Crime, Time Travel
I've actually already seen Healer, Tunnel and I Remember You (Was one of my favourites). I've heard a fair bit about Iris and still a Bit iffy over it. But seems like I'll have to give it a shot. Thank you!

I also thought of something else. If by any any chance any of yall know a drama where the male lead is being targeted for some reason (Similar to K2) Lemme know.
Monster - mc becomes blind/ has a traumatic past/ he's separated from his family/ becomes the target of his relatives who want to eliminate him to take his inheritance/ deep plot focused on revenge

Love Me If You Dare - mc is kidnapped/ suffers from trauma/ deep plot with psychological twist

Other dramatic dramas:
Stranger
A Beautiful Mind
Brain
God's Quiz
Dr. Frost 
Voice
Defendant
Zeni Geba
Orthros no Inu