Hello everyone. I need your help. I just recently finished up work for the summer and I am dying need of a new drama to watch. The problem is I have no idea what to watch. So if anyone can go through my list and recommend it to me and why, and the reason that you loved it and why I should watch it, please tell me. Anyway I am kinda in the mood for anything and I obviously need the romance factor. Can't wait to here your guy's reply's. 

Ok... Not entirely sure but here we go.

Can You Hear My Heart? - This Has a bit of a slow start for the first 1 - 4 episodes, but it has a TON of info that will be needed later -3- Trust me. Basically the male lead had an accident and lost his hearing. He comes back 16 years later (I think) with the help of his mother and "Brother". It's a giant plot of revenge, but I don't really see it as his revenge. There is a plot line within it which is one of my personal favourite Romances!

Yong Pal - A Doctor works by the name Yong Pal and treats thugs etc for some $$ to repay his debts. Of course it doesn't go to plan. The drama has a little bit of everything and the Love line within this drama is sometime sweet yet really complicated. 

Evil Minds - This one doesn't really have any romance, but I highly suggest it if you want some sort of investigation drama. You will need to pay attention as you need to listen/think a lot in order to not miss anything. This one blew my mind on so many levels.

Here are some more I recommend...I just have no clue how to Explain lol

- Innocent Man
- Personal Taste (A Good romance in my opinion/Romance/Comedy)
- Panda and Hedgehog
Bring It On, Ghost - this was one is pretty entertaining and light hearted it has mystery and the romance is cute.

Secret Garden - this one is older but I like it because the male lead falls almost instantley in love with the girl and starts chasing her on all places. It also has a little bit of a fantastic side and the female lead is pretty strong minded. The ending it's also very realistic.

Something About 1 Percent - the remake is way better than the original story us very fast paced and it's alla bout the romance between the main leads there are almost no side stories to this and great skinship

The Greatest Love - One of my all time favorite dramas! almost every character on this one is endearing.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - this one is all about youth and romance the male lead is not your usual asshole and the female lead is all about having the rigth attitude!

I see you loved Reply 97 and disliked Reply 94 (just like me, lol) so i guess it is safe to say that you will fall in love with Reply 1988.
It is not as carefree as reply 97 but it is ve~ry complex in its storytelling. With long episodes it makes you laugh and cry within several minutes. It has still happy-go-lucky moments but is very good family drama which can capture viewer of any age.

Moon Lovers: Scarlett Heart Ryeo - ok so, i was very hesistant with watching this drama bcs it has that reverse harem of suuper handsome actors, IU in a main role (and people complained about her acting) and I have never seen a historic drama but it turned out to a) have a great story b) with beautiful setting and costumes c) IU's acting was pretty solid d) reverse harem trope was not that bad e) and turns out historic dramas are very exciting lmao.

I also rec Shopping King Louis and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. I love these two for same reason - both are very cute and soft romances with not many problematic points but still with very engaging story

((p.s. if you feel like watching very simple drama, watch 2 Moons: the series. I dont really recommend it in terms of quality but it is super easy to watch and has cute moments and if you enjoy BL content it will make your heart sing))