Just want a revenge drama where the mc is wronged at childhood and comes back to kick their asses later. Two examples include city hunter as well as you are all surrounded. Ouroboros also fits this role. 

Thank you

Shark - His whole family is awefully wronged by the rich family of the girl he loved... he will come back and make them all pay back. But can he also punish the girl he once loved?

Bad Guy - when he was young a rich family took him away from his parents because they said he is an illegitimate child of this rich family. But they find another child and kick him out after he already lost everything. He planed his revange over years. He enter their lives as a con-man and let them destroy themselves.

I Miss You - three child's experience horrible things. One of them will lead a nearly normal life and one of them just survive and try to live on and one of them will come back later in order to take revenge without mercy. But what happens when they all three meet again? (I cried so much during the first 6 episodes)
Ryusei no kizuna
Maou
Lookout
Taiyou no kisetsu
I can't think of any other dramas except Lookout, it surely fits the standards you're looking for.
War of Lies (Uso no Sensou). Excellent dorama! MC's family was murdered when he was a child, he was forced to say that his father committed homicide/suicide. Years later, he takes revenge on the man who ordered the murder, the minions who committed the murders, the policeman who forced the MC to tell the lie, etc.
Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna (2010)
Deep Rooted Tree (2011)
The best I've seen .... Golden Empire, and I'm about to start Punch. Both these dramas are written by the same screenwriter, who is well known as a 'master' of the revenge subgenre. 
Thank you so much for your replies guys am looking forward to seeing these dramas.