Any where the male lead loves the female lead, but she loves another. She also basically strings him along while loving this other person. The people around the male lead want him to move on. Eventually the female lead realizes her love for him and they get together.

Empress Ki, to an extent
I Really Really Like You

Hotelier, almost
empress ki
Jealousy Incarnate
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto
Reply 1997, she wasn't necessarily in love but she was dating the brother lol
Ode to Joy 1 & 2, Andi and Bao Yi Fan's story. He starts pursuing her towards the end of season 1 and then their story continues in season 2 where they get together some time after she breaks up with her first love.
Definitely Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and Moon Lovers. 
It kind of happens in:
 -Another Happy Ending.
- Boys over Flowers
- Birth of a Beauty
- Jealousy Incarnate (maybe)
- Kill Me, Heal Me... this one is tricky because we are talking about split personalities
In addition:
Dream High (totally this plot)
heart to heart
lets eat 2
maids 
i need romance 3

Discovery of Love  and I need romance 2 (interestingly, this has the same female lead Jung yumi. In both dramas the guy was an ass, and they were ex-es, and she has a new BF)
falling for innocence (does it count if the guy she likes is dead)
49 days (though this ended very sad)
Big (in a very weird love triangle)
one of the the drama special that starred kara members, titled have coffee with and angel
feast of the gods (though i do think the guy that ended up with the female lead is actually the 2nd lead)
the story of the maknae and her senior from age of youth
The Story of yeonTae and sangmin from Five Children. They were the secondary characters though. But one of the best ever with this kind of scenario.

I started watching The King's Woman and that's seems to be very much the case here. Not sure if we can say she's stringing him along, though.
Chronicle of Life
Lady & Liar
Cruel Romance if I remember correctly
Imperial Doctress - depending how you look at it, because the main was definetly the other guy who she liked first but u can't really say she ended with the main
Sound of the Desert
Princess of Lan Ling King (only subbed to ep 26)
Dream high
5ji kara 9ji made(maybe)
Summer's desire (maybe)
Strong woman do bong soon 
Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu
palace the lock heart jade
Scarlet heart ryeo
Let's go watch the meteor shower
Best time
Sound of the desert
Falling for innocence 
i love my President though he is a psycho( maybe)
The King's woman
Hotelier (highly recommended!!!)
Moon lovers
All about Eve
Beautiful Gong Shim
One more happy ending
Boys over flowers
Dream high
Thanks everyone, I'll check them out.