Hi, I'm looking for dramas where the male lead is physically disabled. Things like wheelchairs or being blind or deaf. Or maybe something like in Moorim school where the main character experiences extreme pain in his ears. Some of the dramas I've watched and liked are Boku no ita jikan, I will soar in the sky in my wheelchair, SIGN, etc.
Kimi ni Sasageru Emblem (he becomes paralysed and need to live the rest of his life in a wheelchair)
Monster (blind)
Gomen, Aishiteru (has a bullet stuck in his skull)
Today's Kira-kun (terminal illness)
Can You Hear My Heart (deaf)
Jealousy Incarnate (breast cancer)
Uncontrollably Fond (terminal illness)
God's Quiz (disease)
Oh My Venus- The male lead experiences intense pain in his leg from time to time due to an illness.
9 seconds - Eternal Love. A short but exciting drama. [the male lead is blind and a photographer]
I can suggest: Door to Door - based on a true story about a man with Cerebral Palsy. 
Algernon ni Hanataba o (not physical though....he has the intelligence of a 6 yr old)
Autumn's Concerto (brain surgery that leads to amnesia)  
Beautiful Rain (Alzheimer's)
Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas (one guy in the main cast is deaf)

Myu no Anyo Papa ni Ageru (nervous system disease)

Aishiteiru to Ittekure - deaf
Can you hear my heart - deaf
Soratobu Kouhoushitsu - he injured his leg in an accident
The Girl Who Sees Scents - he is insensitive to physical pain
The Master's Sun - due to a trauma he's unable to read
Heart to heart 
Koe Koi - I don't know if this counts but he wears a paper bag over his head

Drama special:
Kimi ni Sasageru Emblem
Dream High - going deaf
Koizora - cancer
The Greatest Love - heart disease (he has to monitor his pulse 24/7)
No 'Good Doctor' recommendations???????
It's not a drama but My Annoying Brother is a Korean movie with a blind lead. (Kyungsoo from EXO). Watched it last night and it was pretty good.
Sound Of Desert (man in wheelchair and weak immune system)