Hi everyone! I'm desperately looking for dramas with strong women. I love the "delinquent/gang/yakuza" genre, but I always see male gangs. It's so frustrating... I love japanese and chinese dramas, I don't really like korean dramas, but doesn't matter. I only want to see female gangs who fight! Please, recommend me some dramas with these characteristics T_T

I really love fight scenes with women who are feared by everyone! For example, I know it's not asiatic, but I love "The Widow" from "Into the badlands"! But I can't find an asiatic drama like this!! T__T
Ah, I know that there is majisuka gakuen, but I prefer something more serious like high&low...

(Sorry for my English, I'm Italian XD)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

They are not really gangs, but they are strong women!
I only know the movie Hot Young Bloods, Park Bo Young is a gang leader.
There is also Love Exposure, it's a Japanese movie and the female lead can definitely fight but idk if you're going to like it lol.
Maybe: Gokusen (she's from a yakuza family and she does know how to fight, every episode she ends up fighting a gand in order to protect her students since she is a highschool teacher)
The Rising Sun: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd has a good, strong FL.Both mentally and physically. It's a Thai drama, but it's set in Japan. 
Not gangs but "strong" female characters:

Gokusen (at least first season) - teacher

Strawberry night - detective

Weightlifting Fairy - athlete

Strong Woman - normal girl? lol

Stranger/Secret Forest - detective

Ashita no Kita Yoshio - not main female leads, but iirc, two of the female characters here are badass

Check out Kuriyama Chiaki actress, she does many action stuff. Also check Ryo, another female action actress I think.

Gangs/Delinquents:

Majisuka Gakuen 4 - High school girls

Yankee-Kun to Megane-chan - though she is sweet most of the time

Shiritsu -something- Koukou - high school fighting

I can't find it, but there's an old Jdrama about akiba (or was it shinjuku?) girls gangs/delinquents iirc.

Special Mention:

LoveO2O - different kind of "strong" lol

Princess Wei Young - "strong" character (not physically)

Princess Agents - female Warrior/assassin 

Bring it On Ghost - female lead can fight, pretty sure they use a stunt double, but at one point I thought Kim So Hyun will be an action star when she gets older lol

Moorim School - both leads can fight and are good

Do you like the fighting or the gang-leading? Do you mind if one is there but the other isn't so much?

Masked Lover (Taiwan) has some fight scenes in it at times. The head of the 'gang' is a woman but she gets hit by a car and put into a coma. Her sister is brought in to pretend to be her. The sister in the coma could fight. Her replacement can't (but eventually trains to).
Little Girl K (Korean) has lots of blood and fighting. It's one of those gory revenge dramas. Not really gangster though if I remember it right.
China Town (Korean) movie about gangsters - the boss is a woman but the focus is more on a girl she has do some enforcement. It's traditional gangs. They lend money and if you don't pay it back on time you get hurt or killed. You won't see choreographed action in this one but you will see violence and gang work.
You can watch "Seirei no moribito", the main caracter of this japanese drama " is a woman bodyguard.
Korean actress Ha Ji Won often plays strong female characters.  She was particularly bad-ass in the historicals Damo and Empress Ki.
King2Hearts- Female lead is physically and emotionally strong
Bring It On, Ghost- Physically strong female lead.
Moorim School- Female lead has awesome fighting skills
I second Seirei no Moribito, and there is also Yae no Sakura, Ichi.. all starring Ayase Haruka.
King2hearts and gokusen are great
also ice fantasy
I recommend The Guardians (2017) for you..female mc in this drama was beyond amazing.She was strong ,can kick ass and fight very well. She is in my top 5 fav female lead characters that I loved. Watch it! 
Thank you, guys! So many titles! **