Basically, I can never seem to get into Sageuks or historical dramas for some reason. (Maybe because there's too much death and sadness in them for me to stay invested idk). I've enjoyed Splash Splash Love, Scarlet Heart Ryeo and The King Loves, but that was mainly because they're pretty light. So, time to recommend me some good historical dramas to convert me into a Sageuk fanatic! 

I enjoyed

Arang and the Magistrate (this is really a ghost romance - it could be set in any time)
Faith (it's a time travel fusion, the thing i like about it is the relationship between the OTP)
Rebel: The Thief Who Stole The People (it IS heavy, but it's got a ripping soundtrack, and there's enough humour to even out the tragedy)
The Royal Gambler (It was serious, and there is far, FAR too much crying in the first 4 episodes, but once it settles in it's an excellent story and really well told)
Iljimae (this is just fabulous - serious and hilarious)

I also enjoyed Six Flying Dragons and Queen for 7 Days, but maybe they're too heavy for someone who isn't so much into sageuks, but then you liked Moon Lovers, and I don't think that was light at all, so maybe give them a go.

I would say Queen for Seven Days and Love in The Moonlight. Love in the Moonlight was the first of this gender I watched, because it was very popular, because a lot of reasons: the story is pretty nice, main couple is cute, I loved Park Bo Gum acting, has drama but not heavy. Even though Queen for Seven Days is really dramatic and heavy, the cast is awesome and got me hooked like no other. After I finished I wanted to watch more sageuks, so I can say this drama changed my view of this gender. If you are into more light and funny, My Sassy Girl is also enjoyable, Joo Won is a brilliant actor.

If they should be "light", so I'd recommend:

• Love in the Moonlight
  • Gu Family Book
  • Mirror of the Witch
  •  Queen In Hyun's Man
  • The Three Musketeers
  • Rooftop Prince

based on the three you mentioned you might enjoy SungKyunKwan Scandal it's cute and funny with gender bender girl in disguise as a guy. Also The Princess' Man, the title sounds really corny huh!? but the romance is really vivid and it has a nice mix of action as well.

You might also like the currently airing King is not Easy Chinese drama, the king and a palace maid swap souls and have to figure out how to switch back

The moon that embraces the sun

Ruler: Master of the mask

The Princess' man - this one is not light at all but the romance is pretty epic so that might get you hooked 

Empress Ki

Jewel in The Palace

Dong Yi

Yi San

Queen Seondeok

Deep Rooted Trees

Six Flying Dragon

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

I am also like this too! Most historical dramas don't really do it for me HOWEVER, There are a few that I've loved and it all started with Splash, Splash Love <3

Here are some I think you would like too ~

• My Only Love Song ( I think you would love this, it's amazing!!)
  • Love in the Moonlight
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Rooftop Prince
  • Tamra, The Island (some of the acting is awful in this but its still cute lol)
  • Queen In Hyun's Man

Shine or go crazy is a good one as well

Love in the Moonlight is light and cute

Moon Embracing the Sun is more intense. It was my first drama and I watched it in 2 days lol. 

Gu Family Book is intense and has more fantastic element to it.

Bonus:

Gaksital isn't a sageuk per se but it takes place during the Japanese occupation. The drama is really great.

I'd recommend:

Empress Ki >> intense/great action/heartwrenching/solid plot/well developed character

Queen for Seven Days >> intense/heartwrenching/solid plot/heartwarming/well written character 

Love in the Moonlight >>  a light/cute/heartwarming one~ fusion sageuk

All of them are romance sageuk & I love them to bits ^^ 

These are some lighter sageuks:

Faith

Love in the Moonlight

My Only Love Song

Arang and the Magistrate

Live Up to Your Name, Dr. Heo

Queen In Hyun's Man

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Maybe something that's a mix of historical/fantasy? I really love Eternal Love / 10 Miles of Peach Blossoms. I'm usually not one for C-Dramas, but it really surpassed all expectations and is one of my favorite dramas of all time now. It has a really great central romance and the plot moves along swiftly. It never feels like it's dragging or taking too long to move the story along.