I'm looking for a drama similar to Healer specifically in the chemistry between the leads. I especially like the way Healer was super cute and clingy (he won't even settle for always being next to her, he also always has to be touching her/hugging her/playing with her hair/etc) but also a badass and protective (and even, at times, over-protective).

It doesn't necessarily have to be an action drama, or even a drama or Korean at all, I'm just mainly looking for that chemistry between love interests and physical-clinginess that's done really well. Pls help!! (also low-key looking for hidden gems (dramas/movies that aren't as popular))

Thanks!!

Suspicious Partner 

Shopping King Louie

Cambrian Period

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

These 2 dramas are the first that come to mind in terms of "physical-clinginess". They don't have a guy hiding his identity or anything, but they do have good chemistry and a lot of physical contact between the two main characters. The girl falls first in both of these dramas though. The guys are kind of wanting nothing to do with the girl at first, but then find themselves falling in love anyway. :P 

The Master's Sun - Lots of physical contact between the characters here. The main girl see's ghosts and they suddenly disappear whenever she touches the guy. So lots of skinship!

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - The main girl and guy have to stay within a close proximity of each other.

Try My Secret Romance, it has the same lead as Noble, My Love which I've noticed you've already watched. Also Fight My Way, main lead is Park Seo Joon, and he's super protective of the female lead. Legend of the Blue Sea would also be a good one, it's one of the best Lee Min Ho dramas I've seen him act in, and his character gets super jealous and protective of her. 

Some others I would recommend just based off the similarities between our lists:

Kill Me, Heal Me

W

Goblin

I second Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Super Jealous), Weightlifting Fairy, Suspicious Partner (though I thought the storyline got kinda boring), and Shopping King Louie. 

I'm currently watching Master of the Sun and I can attest to the skinship in the drama XD

Also real quick if you're in need of a fast watch make sure you check out Page Turner, the romance is not huge, but it's still super cute and the storyline will make you totally hooked.