So its been a week i have'nt watched a good show so plz help me here..

So what i know for sure i will like in a show is- 

1- a drama where the relationship starts from early on and keeps intact till the last episode with lots of cute fluffy moments and skinship for ex- cheese in the trap, boss and me, love o2o, the eternal love and something about 1% .... [ plz do note if its a 16 ep drama then atleast the relationship must start from 6 or 7 ep or if its a lengthy 33 or 53 ep kinda drama then it could be 15 ep ] with HEA ofcourse [ CITT is a exception because of the amazing plot, screenplay and c'mon evreything lol]

2- a drama where the guy falls for the girl hard and gets ott jealous and possessive over her for ex- secret garden ( from the 1 or 2 nd ep he starts acting jealous) noble my love , high school king savy, fight my way and goblin...

Plz note that i don't want a show like boys over flowers where the guy is gaga over her but she still goes and kiss some other guy...

She may have many guys after her but i need her to be faithful to the guy ...

I know i am asking too much but plz if you have something in mind do rec....

Thanks in advance : D

Not all of them have both 1 and 2, but all of them have very cute relationships and jealousy moments, some more some less.

My Secret Romance - found it very similar to Noble My Love, partly because of Sung Hoon

Shopping King Louie - cutest relationships in the whole drama world and some very cute jealousy

The Legend of the Blue Sea - tons of cutesy jealousy and possessiveness 

Shopping King Louis

Healer

Full House (Thai Version)

Pinocchio (Not much skinship, but ML gets jealous easily and very early too)

Chicago Typewriter

Devil Beside You (Taiwanese) - It says it's a love triangle, but really the love triangle only lasts for the first 3 episodes.

Fated To Love You (Korean Version)

Kiss Me (Thai Version) 

You gotta check out Bring It On Ghost it is sooo freaking adorable! I finished it like two months ago and it's still on my mind.

Scenario one recommendation:

Ugly alert - very loong family drama, all 30 minutes duration of its 133 episode count. But the relation between the leads is very very very solid from the start. They got together about ep40. People get intimidated because of the episode count, but dont let that intimidate you,  this drama is a must watch.

Glorious Days - very awesome romanance between the two leads that starts very early in the story

Shut up flower boy band - they became attracted with each other verybearly on. And they became a couple quite unexpectedly fast.

Scenario two, recommendation:

Healer - does it count of he is jealous against himself aka his other alter ego? cuase that was totally one of the best petty jealous scenes ever

Greatest Love - cha seungwon in his epic petty temper jealous tantrum was awesome. Both main characters in the drama are celebs, and  she went on dates for a show like 'we got married' does it count as the BOF style dating?

Fated to love you - taiwan version. Ethan Ruan is the funniest lying conniving jealous guy ever.

Thanks! @Meg @sarahem @asena @Czakhareina :D

Although some of the shows i have already watched but still it helped me a great deal.... :)