I want to have something ready for when I finish my next drama so... Tell me some comedy K-Dramas with clumsy/awkward/weird female leads please! Please make sure it isn't school/historical related, thank you!
Well I'm currently watching Mary stayed out all Night. I would consider female lead to be clumsy/awkward. Took me a few eps for me to connect with her but my eyes are mostly focused on Jang Guen-suk who is the main reason why I'm watching it :)
hmmmm....From your PTW list; I think My Name Is Kim Sam Soon has pretty weird and awkward female lead :'DD Same with My Girl.
I Really Really Like You has a weird female lead. I loved her! :)
I agree with my name is Kim Sam Soon and I will add Sweet 18 she was really clumsy.
"not school" means "not high school"? because if you're ok with music academy, I must recommend Nodame Cantabile.
Elisabetta wrote: "not school" means "not high school"? because if you're ok with music academy, I must recommend Nodame Cantabile.

I was going to suggest that but I thought OP wanted Kdrama only :)
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon is the one for you :D also City Hall & Scent Of A Woman
Personal Taste ? lol I don't really remember that drama but I think the female lead is a little clumsy :s
And... You're Beautiful lead is clumsy enough for me :s
Clumsy & Awkward ? Goong. :)
blueoaichan wrote: Personal Taste ? lol I don't really remember that drama but I think the female lead is a little clumsy :s
And... You're Beautiful lead is clumsy enough for me :s

Oh yes...I agree with these ones. How could I forget my favorites!!! The clumsy/awkward female lead seems to be a very common theme...are there any dramas that has the opposite i.e clumsy/awkward man?
Thank you for the replies! I already had My Name Is Kim Sam Soon on my PTW list so I guess that one will be next! Goong should be good as well, it does have Song Ji Hyo and Yoon Eun Hye so how can it not!? Already watched Personal Taste, and I really loved it! That's exactly what I mean by clumsy and awkward! You're Beautiful, currently watching it, I was having fun at first, but it was the first Drama so far that I even considered dropping, I'll be watching it slowly...