Can anyone recommend me a super romantic Jdrama with a happy ending? I want everything: big on romance, great storyplot and a happy happy ending.....
You could try: Kimi wa Petto; Love Shuffle; Atashinchi no Danshi; Hungry and Rich Man,Poor Woman :)
twinklelie wrote: You could try: Kimi wa Petto; Love Shuffle; Atashinchi no Danshi; Hungry and Rich Man,Poor Woman :)

completely agree with all of your reccomendations there! :D
Hungry is good but the ending was strange. It's an Love triangle without an end. High school debut is a good movie. And is all about romance. Paradise kiss is also a movie that I recommend.
I would like to add " Buzzer Beat"....................Most good looking couple, ever!
shaz22 wrote: I would like to add " Buzzer Beat"....................Most good looking couple, ever!

Is Buzzer Beat super romantic? I thought that was a school/sports drama. I do have it on my ptw. I'm looking for super super romantic stuff.

Thanks for the recs so far....I'm hoping they are super super romantic with happy endings :)
winnie19 wrote: Is Buzzer Beat super romantic? I thought that was a school/sports drama. I do have it on my ptw. I'm looking for super super romantic stuff.

"Buzzer beat" isn't set in school, well it's hard to find Jdramas focusing only in romance! That's the most romantic I have seen so far, I haven't watched "love shuffle" among your recs though. Kimi wa petto might suit you if you are looking for super super romantic drama!
there's Proposal Daisakusen too, I think ^^' Haven't watched it yet :/ but I heard it was good, though
First of all there's no such thing as J-dramas which fully focus on romance and I think that's the charm of Japanese dramas.

Ooops Edit:

That being sad I will recommend you some light romatic dramas/films if that's what you're looking for:

Dramas:

Love Shuffle: My top recommendation for you: it's light, mature, romantic and funny.
Rich Man Poor Woman: A fun rom-com.
Hana Yori Dango (if you haven't seen it yet).
Nodame Cantabile: it's a musical romantic story.
Buzzer beat and Pride: Romance mixed with sports.
Sprout: fluffy and cute.
Kimi Wa Petto and Proposal Daisakusen (although I didn't like them but they were sort of romantic).
Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku: it was romantic but it's older woman-younger man relationship.
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge: There is love interst but it wasn't fully romantic.
Otomen and Yankee-kun to Megane-chan: School romance.
Switch Girl: there's love interest and sweet scenes but it's not fully about romance.
Zettai Kareshi: if you're interested in human-robot love.

Films:

Kimi Ni Todoke: Innocent romantic story.
High School Debut: A light fun rom-com.
Paradise Kiss: Fashion and Romance.
OK thanks. I've added some of the recs. Yeah I love Jdrama as much as Kdrama so I was kinda looking for one that had cute romance but not too heavy on drama.
Hmm maybe try these out: Has a more serious kind of feel to it: Akai Ito Pretty light hearted: Buzzer Beat Great chemistry: Pride Young puppy love kind of story: Sprout Romance bit isn't as prominent, but rather gradually develops slowly (cute tho!): Rich Man,Poor Woman Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Don't worry. I gotcha. I'll list you the Jdramas that have actually romance in them and end well. Super Romanctic = Pride Orange Days Buzzer Beat Bara No Nai Hanaya Strawberry on the Shortcake Nagareboshi Innocent Love First Kiss Proposal Daisakusen Romantic Comedies - Rich Man Poor Woman Nodame Cantabile Zenkai Girl Ikemen Desu Ne Hana Yori Dango Boku to Star no 99 nichi Zettai Kareshi Love Shuffle Densha Otoko One Pound Gospel Mei-chan no Shitsuji Hana Kimi Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Wow thanks for the recs. I've already got some of them on my ptw and added a few that I've not heard of before. I've seen Tatte Hitotsu no Koi - really loved that drama and the most romantic Jdrama I've come across so far...the character Kame plays in this series is my dream drama boyfriend but he's not rich....lol :)
Most J-drama have romance inserted in another story. Like Kami no Shizuku, we have the wine competition and we can see the love appearing. And Sapuri is like that. Has the work life and the romance appears. The one that I think that has more romance is High school debut because the main focus is finding the female lead a boyfriend.
Ni_azevedo wrote: Most J-drama have romance inserted in another story. Like Kami no Shizuku, we have the wine competition and we can see the love appearing. And Sapuri is like that. Has the work life and the romance appears.
The one that I think that has more romance is High school debut because the main focus is finding the female lead a boyfriend.

See I didn't know that Jdrama mainly have romance as a subplot - that's why it's good to speak with the experts on here!!