Now, the focus of the story doesn't have to be the bromance, but it has to be like a big part of the story xP. I hope you understand what I mean LOLz. I've already seen these: Shut Up Flower Boy Band Warrior Baek Dong Soo Rooftop Prince Bridal Mask All replies are welcome :D Thanks ~
Can You Hear My Heart School 2013
A Gentleman's Dignity? i'm not familiar with the term of bromance but if it is like a good friendship between men than this fits. But i have to admit that when i saw first ep there were to much botox on the actors face that i thought my retinas are burned. but if you can deal with the first ep and get familiar with the main actors it is a funny drama :)
Reply 1997 maybe? It's got bromance and it plays a part in the series.
Definitely Reply 1997, it has an awesome bromance and it's also hilarious! :D
Padam Padam Boys Over Flowers Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Shut up flower boy band Boys over flowers A gentleman's dignity Reply 1997 Rooftop prince
A Gentleman's Dignity - Best bromance!
I have seen : Rooftop Prince Boys Over Flowers Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Bridal Mask
Bad Guy's got the craziest Bromance ever. XD Kim Jae Wook and Kim Nam Gil are awesome.
panda and hedgehog has an epic bromance that I liked even more than the romance Ojayko brothers too... faith also has bromance between the general and the king kpop ultimate survival, not the best drama but it has bromance vampire prosecutor- between he prosecutor and the investigator guy or even the doctor bar owner...
Sungkyunkwan scandal!!! Yoo Ah In x Song Joong Ki
--King2Hearts: a bromance that will make you cry
--Panda and Hedgehog: this is actually a very flawed and pretty crappy romcom, but the bromance in it is the best part and is different than others I've seen, so if that's what you want I guess it is ok, oh, and Donghae so there's that.
--Chuno - the hottest collection of abs in all of bromance
--Flower Boy Ramyun Shop: yes there is romance, but there is also bromance!
--City Hunter: a boy and his ajusshi, one of my favorite bromances
--Jumong: if you aren't averse to 81 episodes of sageuk awesomeness, then there is some seriously great bromance here
--Emperor of the Sea (aka Sea God): see Jumong comments, only it's just 51 eps of awesome bromance, of both the friend and frenemy kind
--Vampire Prosecutor 1 and 2: super-cute and touching bromance moments in this
Padam, Padam..., A gentleman's dignity and Bridal Mask have my favorite Bromances EVER. You watched the last one already, but try out the first two. They're AWESOME!
I think the bromance in A Gentleman's Dignity is the deepest out of all I watched !