Yes A Gentleman's Dignity :D
Dramas: Mr. Goodbye has bromance, its not so big part but essential in the beginning, sadly gets pushed from story later. Movies: most epic korean bromance movies - A Frozen Flower and The King and the Clown Movie with twisted bromance : Bungee Jumping of their Own
um..A Frozen Flower isn't a bromance ( it's a love triangle between the King his bodyguard and his queen) tumbling..oops that is japanese
sungkyunkwan scandal has a great bromance ever and all that you said... love all of those dramas.. nice guy, SJK and lee kwang soo's friendship is amazing... equator man specially when they were in high school...
the best bromance for me is the one in Sunghyunkwan Scandal and in a movie is the one in 'But I Don't know Too'
goldenseal50 wrote: um..A Frozen Flower isn't a bromance ( it's a love triangle between the King his bodyguard and his queen)

Beside this triangle there is bromance too, between other charaters than king and his bodyguard.
Loved the bromance in 'You're Beautiful'
the best BROMANCE dramas: Warrior Baek Dong Soo (you really watched it) , Sungkyunkwan Scandal, School 2013, Padam Padam ... why? cause you really can feel tension between bromance couple and there are moments where you think :,,omo, they are in love!" and you are pondering about it. Reply 1997 - its very good too, but there is more like a bromance, cause one of boy is really in love with other. Frozen flower, Bungee jumping of their own, which people mention here, there is not bromance but really love = these dramas are BL movies
School 2013 - more of brotherhood AGD - more of undying friendship Reply 1997 - yeah, there was a gay character there. and some sweet moments.
Like the title says, Im looking for some bromantic dramas/movies :)
definitely School 2013!
I would say Pasta has good bromance between the male chefs, even if they are chauvinist....