yeah sign is something i am thinking of watching but .... yeah >o< 20 episodes kinda turn me off x.x mysterious incredible terminator? :3 i will check
Keizoku 2: SPEC White Christmas Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan Strawberry Night Unfair Why dont you try some movie? Accident The Detective 1 and 2 Memories of Murder Voice of a Murderer The Bullet Vanishes I'm a big fan of GQ too /high five :D
Keizoku 2: SPEC White Christmas Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan Strawberry Night Unfair watched all but white christmas i am not interested in movies atm :3 i want k-dramas >> since i decided to give more chances to the crime k-dramas >< since i have watched most of the j-crime-dramas that i want and can watch (some i cannot find them )
Will be hard to please you with your 253 drama completed lol, at least i tried good luck hun ^-^
superpasta wrote: yeah sign is something i am thinking of watching but .... yeah >o< 20 episodes kinda turn me off x.x

mysterious incredible terminator? :3 i will check

have you tried looking in those thread link?
it's j-dramas only and most of the ones i wanted to watch, i watched them >o<
Oh wait I just saw that wa son your top list never midn then XD Sorry!
it is okay :3 i am watching that now until someone tells me of a good short crime k-drama x.x :3
There r not much of crime/ detective k drama that i know besides ghost, sign n vampire prosecutor... n it seems u already know abt them... Why dont u give a try for DREAM OF 400 YEARS ??? Although its quite predictable , n has love story n period story as well (which u said didn't like) but even so its intresting n the best thing is that its only two episodes (^-^)v
Yeah like the others the only drama I really loved was Ghost. Sorry
i see you are not interested in movies but just in case check out man from nowhere if you havent yet. and yeah sign too but it focuses on one case as far as i know. (but still good). actually i am the same (even the not watching the last 2 eps of TEN part), except that i watched vp season 1 entirely and actually enjoyed it. btw i havent really watched it myself but OCN has another drama called hero which seems similar to the other two. oh and one more little girl k
>o< i will start Sign...dunno if i will finish it but vampire prosecutor is definitely a no for me. i like seeing the investigation process going without someone using vampire powers to find out stuff about cases. it takes away the magic for me >< thanks for your suggestion tendele @nana87 >< oh well... i will watch the first ep bu i dunno if i will stick to it for sure... 20 episodes is far too long for my tastes...i might end up skipping lots of episodes >< predictable + love story = a no for me entirely >< i am sorry, but thanks for the suggestion atslipinbag
Jdrama: Boss Galileo Gonzo Jiu Joshi Deka Kiina Koshonin Kuitan Q.E.D Zettai Reido Lucky Seven For detective stories Jdrama still the best :D
Kdrama detective short episode, maybe Joseon X-Files (only 12 episode :D )