Jdrama: Boss Galileo Gonzo Jiu Joshi Deka Kiina Koshonin Kuitan Q.E.D Zettai Reido Lucky Seven ^ watched all of these except koshonin which i couldn;t find it when i wanted to watch it >< ~~~ Joseon X-files? :o ohohohohohoho i shall check it out. :3 thanks. and ONLY 12 EPISODES *o* i started losing hope lol :3 thanks <3
KreD wrote: http://www.asiatorrents.me/index.php?page=torrents&options=0&search=Koshonin&active=0

Koshonin right there o.o

>o< i dun have torrent download programs here ...but i do at the netcafe LOL >> hopefully they won;t have net troubles today cause i plan to go and take my time watching koshonin ~ since it has yonekura ryoko in it >>

WAIT. KOSHONIN HAS A SEASON 2 AS WELL! -dies- i must check if it is there too ><

oh >> i am not authorized to view the torrents >>
superpasta wrote: >o< i dun have torrent download programs here ...but i do at the netcafe LOL >> hopefully they won;t have net troubles today cause i plan to go and take my time watching koshonin ~ since it has yonekura ryoko in it >>

WAIT. KOSHONIN HAS A SEASON 2 AS WELL! -dies- i must check if it is there too ><

oh >> i am not authorized to view the torrents >>

It's a private website, you have to sign up =P
i dun like signing up x.x -dies- ><
Furuhata Ninzaburou (this classic jdrama with good detective stories but this over 38 episodes)
yeah koshonin have two season and it's a good drama

witlily wrote: Furuhata Ninzaburou (this classic jdrama with good detective stories but this over 38 episodes)

where can i watch it...

I already watch almost half of jdrama detective story and it's about 60 drama..they have 150 drama more or less in total..
No matter how boring,poop or weird the plot is I always finish it...I'll definitely watch them all...
^^
Don't Know If You Watch HK Dramas But The 'Forensic Heroes' Series Is Really Good! (:
This are my list of recommendation..I watch them all so I know somehow they will interest you Answer ~ Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan Ataru BOSS 1 and 2 Bull Doctor Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa Dirty Mama Galileo Gonzo Hi wa Mata Noboru HUNTER ~Sono Onnatachi, Shoukin Kasegi~ Iryu Sousa 1 and 2 Jiu Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan Kagi no Kakatta Heya Keizoku 2:SPEC Kiina Koshonin 1 and 2 LADY~Saigo no Hanzai Profile Maou Mr. Brain Remote Strawberry Night Tokyo DOGS Unfair Zettai Reido 1 and 2
Sygwen wrote: yeah koshonin have two season and it's a good drama

where can i watch it...

^^

Download from here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43686.htm
Hitori Shizuka and Tsugunai are pretty interesting crime/detective series. :)
Sygwen, i have watched all of the crime stuff you posted but koshonin , and hi wa mata noboru, i did not want to watch. :3 thanks for the reccomedation. As I have said , I watched A LOT OF J-DRAMAS so now i am looking for a good crime K-drama which has few episodes and it won't have romance in it. If it has, i want it to have nothing to do with the whole thing. I am not interested in HK dramas ~they are too long usually and i am not patient enough ~ sorry :( but thanks. until someone points me to a good k-drama , I am watching Psychometrer Eiji ~ i did not know that matsuoka was the protagonist >> it is pretty interesting o_o