I know that there are a lot of dramas with this kind of theme. But maybe for this reason I don't know what to chose. Can you suggest me something? It will be great also if the female lead goes to high school :)
Ok so your drama list shows nothing as completed so I have no clue what you have actually watched so I'll just list all the ones that I loved Boys over flowers Sunny happiness (taiwan) Sunshine angel (Taiwan) Love rain Flower boy ramyun shop Lie to me Secret garden Goong aka princess hours Protect the boss King 2 hearts Coffee prince Greatest love You're beautiful Flower boy next door Bullfighting (girl isn't poor but guy is super rich - Taiwan Devil beside you (also girl isn't poor but guy is pretty darn rich - Taiwan) Romantic princess (Taiwan) Hana yori dango (Japan version of boys over flowers probably better) Me too flower Love keeps going (Taiwan) May queen Shining inheritance Can you hear my heart Like you said there are tons of others but these are shows that I loved =]]
Bullfighting== I am not sure whether they are going to high school or college... Goong== highscool Boys over Flowers == high school...and you can watch it in three versions. the others are Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dangl Also: Mars Devil Beside You Why Why Love
You could try these as well Korean Full House (first place in my favorites) Phoenix ( Rich Girl Poor Guy .. later their situation reverses... intense but good) Taiwanese Autumn’s Concerto (second place in my favorites) Fated to Love You (very good) Japanese Rich Man Poor Woman