Hi all! So, are you looking for a drama you just can't seem to remember the name of or are trying to do a genre search that would not be tagged (i.e.: contract killers)? Post it here! If there is a genre search, once edit functions are created I will link them in the master post. This can also be a place to get a recommendation based on genre parameters.

My search: Seven guys (contract killers/do anything guys (they might be called Fixers)) live together and wind up with a baby. Movie, very likely Korean, watched it on Drama Crazy. Thanks for the help!

For everyone else, post your searches too, someone might just think it sounds like something worth watching!

*Edit* This thread can be used to find films as well.
Well I don't have any right now that I need to remember, but the movie you're talking about sounds very interesting. When someone answers you I'll definitely look it up. :D
See?! This is why I love these threads because they always end up sparking interest since you don't end up describing it like the dry summaries on summary pages~
It is 8Uppers, can be found on DramaCrazy.
Ah you found it on your own Han-chan. Thanks though!
Ok, I really have a drama that I watched a few years ago online on a site and can't remember it's name. All I can say is that it kept showing a crystal apple from time to time. That's all I can remember from it! Maye it was Chinese/Taiwanese but I'm not really sure. The series is rather old I think, at least older than 2008, when I started to keep track of my series. The plot was pretty complicated and full of intrigues but I had a marathon watching it and I really enjoyed it. Now I'll like to watch it again but I dunno where to start looking for it. If someone helps me with it's name..
claudya87 wrote: Ok, I really have a drama that I watched a few years ago online on a site and can't remember it's name. All I can say is that it kept showing a crystal apple from time to time. That's all I can remember from it! Maye it was Chinese/Taiwanese but I'm not really sure. The series is rather old I think, at least older than 2008, when I started to keep track of my series. The plot was pretty complicated and full of intrigues but I had a marathon watching it and I really enjoyed it. Now I'll like to watch it again but I dunno where to start looking for it. If someone helps me with it's name..

Was is a fantasy drama? Did they wear period clothing, or were they in a more modern setting/
claudya87 wrote: Ok, I really have a drama that I watched a few years ago online on a site and can't remember it's name. All I can say is that it kept showing a crystal apple from time to time. That's all I can remember from it! Maye it was Chinese/Taiwanese but I'm not really sure. The series is rather old I think, at least older than 2008, when I started to keep track of my series. The plot was pretty complicated and full of intrigues but I had a marathon watching it and I really enjoyed it. Now I'll like to watch it again but I dunno where to start looking for it. If someone helps me with it's name..

Was it Love Generation?
oh i have one^^ there was a drama that i started watching the first few episodes but then i stopped because it wasn't coming out frequently the plot was that there was this mom with 4 sons (the youngest being deaf because of a fever?) and the mother tries to hook all of his sons with someone ... to get them married quickly i remember that there was always this chinese fortune cat that was present in the house and the mother would always go up to it and pray or something like that there was also a thing about 4 rings that were produced for the boys to give to their beloved that's all i can really remember .... :S
steciLovesDramas wrote: oh i have one^^

there was a drama that i started watching the first few episodes but then i stopped because it wasn't coming out frequently
the plot was that there was this mom with 4 sons (the youngest being deaf because of a fever?) and the mother tries to hook all of his sons with someone ... to get them married quickly
i remember that there was always this chinese fortune cat that was present in the house and the mother would always go up to it and pray or something like that
there was also a thing about 4 rings that were produced for the boys to give to their beloved

that's all i can really remember .... :S

The only drama I got from Google was My Prince.
OH YES!!! that was it thanks christypop!!!!!
christypop wrote: The only drama I got from Google was My Prince.

O.O you can google that? Google is AMAZING!!!
goldenseal50 wrote: O.O you can google that? Google is AMAZING!!!

haha~ didn't think of that :))
I watched this drama when i was 15 years old or so, that means it was about 5 or 4 years ago (if that helps) It's a korean historical drama about a girl who enters the royal castle to became a cook in the grand royal kitchen, her dream is to become the king personal chef, then there were misfortunes and she was thrown away from the castle into an island where she learns how to become a good nurse then she goes back to the royal castle as part of the medical stuff this time but her objective is the royal chef and the royal chef only. There were also a love story between her and some soldier (i think he's a soldier or part of the army). This drama is about cooking and the good flavor and how to make food in general, it also took the romantic and the medical turns sometimes. It had 60 or 64 episodes as i remember. I really need to find out this drama's title. Did anyone seen it or knows it?
Well, hopefully someone can help me. Its a HK drama. Involves some triads/cops. The last episode involves the triad leader who was initially an underling attempting to escape by boat, with if I dont recall wrongly setting up a diversion by pretending to be escaping via a ship container with diamonds.