I wrote a very detailed description of a drama that I don’t know the title of nor the country it was from but if anyone can read my post and knows the the title of the drama please help me out and let me know 

Thank you 

It’s the post with the female and male names of the characters 

I wrote a very detailed description of a drama that I don’t know the title of nor the country it was from but if anyone can read my post and knows the the title of the drama please help me out and let me know 

Thank you 

Thank you 

kwoon:

I watched the first 3-4 episodes of a short drama where the FL was a herb spirit or something and she met a doctor who had a second identity who I think hunted spirits like her. And I decided to put if off until it finished airing,. Anyways, I simply can't find that drama in my history lists now :& Anyone know what this short drama was?

Sounds like The Divine Healer to me.

Huo Ming:

I am so glad to have found this forum as I’m very forgetful and terrible with names! Anyways, I saw a clip from a drama which was a Korean tragedy drama, and I really can’t remember the name... I don’t remember too much, but I think it was either set during the Japanese occupation period, or during the North-South Korea War. I’m so sorry for the vague description but I genuinely can’t remember anything else, so I am so, so sorry and I hope that none of the users feel any pressure to entertain my tedious-to-bear-with nonsense, and bye!

Could it be The Hymn of Death?