I am looking for dramas in wich a schoolgirl and a male teacher have a relationship. If possible, with happy ending :)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/10/taisetsu-na-koto-wa-subete-kimi-ga-oshiete-kureta
*Edit* After looking at your list, you've already seen it.

Yes, I have seen it, and I loved it! :)
sounds like a good drama
or a male student- female teacher relationship is also ok for me, but only if it's very-very good! :) haha
I wanna see some female student-male teacher romance movies, are there any good ones??
GisaengTales wrote: I wanna see some female student-male teacher romance movies, are there any good ones??

My favourite is Himitsu no kankei :) it's a 3 episode drama :) I would like to watch more dramas like that :)
csilichan wrote: My favourite is Himitsu no kankei :) it's a 3 episode drama :) I would like to watch more dramas like that :)

Thanks ^_^, I'll go check it out right now.
csilichan wrote: My favourite is Himitsu no kankei :) it's a 3 episode drama :) I would like to watch more dramas like that :)

I can't find it anywhere with English subs, do you know where I can?
GisaengTales wrote: I can't find it anywhere with English subs, do you know where I can?

Oh right, I forgot that it has no eng subs... :( I hope somebody will make one soon, and you can watch it :) until then leave it in your PTW list :)
No one mentioning "Majo no Jouken"? It's the go-to drama if you want this type of story.
you have to try " i am sam"
just noticed that all the dramas mentioned sit in the 7.XX and the korean drama sits in the 6s. I think that is insufficient to lure me into starting it. >.<
bannie wrote: just noticed that all the dramas mentioned sit in the 7.XX
and the korean drama sits in the 6s.
I think that is insufficient to lure me into starting it.

>.<

Well, I don't know about the others but "I Am Sam" is a pretty good one. I was really into it and you can find eipsodes with English subs on Youtube and other free streaming sites.

btw, I am really picky about the drama I watch. I work long hours so I don't really get too much free time to watch drama, so when I do watch drama, I make sure they are really good.

Having said that, and even though I enjoyed "I Am Sam", I will tell you that I am not surprised it got a low rating. I have been following discussions related to "I Am Sam" and there are various reasons that brought down its rating.

1) The main lead was not good-looking. He just didn't have the right look. And the actor tended to mumble a lot so he's hard to understand even for native Korean speakers. So anyway, because the main lead was not good-looking and looked too old for the role, a lot of female fans got turned off. Lots of thumb-downs from them because of this.

2) Unlike the GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) series, MOST of the female actresses who played the roles of the high school students aren't good-looking. In GTO's class, almost all his female students were good-looking, even the supposedly "plain jane" who wanted to be an idol. But in "I Am Sam", only the female lead plus a few other actresses (a school teacher and secretary to the mob boss) were good-looking enough.

So, lots of thumb-downs from male fans as well.

3) A LOT, and I mean a whole LOT, of people watched the series because of TOP (a Korean rapper). TOP played a student in the female lead's class and TOP's fans wanted the two to get together. So they weren't too happy with the middle-age teacher and young student pairing. TOP's fans got really angry in some discussion threads.

So there you go. These 3 reasons contributed to a low rating. Therefore, the series itself isn't boring or not worth watching. It has a good plot and lots of comedic moments to keep one entertained. I was very entertained.

And it is a Teacher/Student romance with a happy ending. In fact, I believe it is the only male teacher/female student series in the market right now that has a happy ending. So definitely worth watching.
csilichan wrote: I am looking for dramas in wich a schoolgirl and a male teacher have a relationship. If possible, with happy ending :)

As I just posted, I believe "I Am Sam" (a Korean drama) is the only series in the market that has a happy ending for both male teacher and female student.