expect Wonerful life?
seen all these and liked them sunny happiness (the kid is like 8 I think) great inheritance (it takes place in a preschool with 3 of the kids in it a lot) love actually (think he is like 6 or 7 cant remember) natsu no koi (like 5 maybe I can never remember ages of kids) prosecutor princess (daughter of second male lead)
Stars Falling from the Sky
Goliath1357 wrote: Stars Falling from the Sky

ty, it looks like something what i was looking for, more a family drama than romance, since i ran out of japanese dramas like this i thought there is nothing more for me
witlily wrote: Dummy Mommy (this very good underrated drama)
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3693/foolish-mom

I definitely agree with this as well.

There's also Oh! My lady
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/57/oh-my-lady
witlily wrote: Dummy Mommy (this very good underrated drama)
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3693/foolish-mom

thanks, just finished this drama, it was exactly what i needed
Manny (Its male nanny) Down With Love (its more romance but kids is so funny to try make nanny leave) Baby & I (its baby, but I love this movie) Usagi Drop (I did not watch this yet but I did read manga its good) My Girl (I got from Recommendations^ but its seem good) I hope ^list^ will help you :)
i will specify what im looking for although i said it in 1st post, it seems like a lot of ppl didnt notice, that im interested ONLY IN KOREAN dramas So, im looking for dramas where the kid/kids are crucial elements of the story and got a lot of scrren time e.g. - stars falling from the sky - foolish-mom - Thorn Birds - thank you Im not interested in stories like prosecutor princes,oh my lady, my name is kim san soon, poseidon etc (where the kids are unnecessary addition to the leads and get 2-3 mins screen time per episode)
Hooray for Love in this good drama Kim Yoo Bin (as Da Reum) acting very good (maybe best I've ever seen child actress with this great talent act in korean drama) for child actress under 6 year :D (this one reason I'm finished this long drama).

note: Da Reum act begin from episode 3 <3 and always appear in every episode for early + end episode (morning/night scene) with her father :D

witlily wrote: Hooray for Love in this good drama Kim Yoo Bin (as Da Reum) acting very good (maybe best I've ever seen child actress with this great talent act in korean drama) for child actress under 6 year :D (this one reason I'm finished this long drama).

note: Da Reum act begin from episode 3 <3 and always appear in every episode for early + end episode (morning/night scene) with her father :D

well if you read my previous post, this is exactly what IM NOT looking for, anyway thanks for reply
opls wrote: i will specify what im looking for
although i said it in 1st post, it seems like a lot of ppl didnt notice, that im interested ONLY IN KOREAN dramas
So, im looking for dramas where the kid/kids are crucial elements of the story and got a lot of scrren time e.g.

Im not interested in stories like prosecutor princes,oh my lady, my name is kim san soon, poseidon etc (where the kids are unnecessary addition to the leads and get 2-3 mins screen time per episode)

I'm not sure whether you will like this or not, but from your criteria, I'd like to point out Gumiho: Tale of the Foxs Child. The genre is not really family (more thriller, and the setting is Joseon dynasty), but the main focus is on the kids. ;)