Hi, I'm looking for a good drama with nice acting where the main couple has to live together. SITUATION : They have to share a house, their parents get together, they pretend to be married or they actually have to go through an arranged mariage. Sharing a dorm also counts even though this might have to include a cross-dressing situation so it's not really the same thing. RELATIONSHIP : They hate each other, or there is a secret one-sided affection. Friendship also counts if the acting is really, really good. BONUS : Age gap (the guy is older), interesting and non-bratty leads, great kiss scene(s) (no spoiler please^^)... I just love those dramas. I've seen some already like Goong, Itazura na kiss, Devil Beside Me, Lie to Me, Sweet 18, Full House, Personnal Taste...and others I can't recall right now. I need another one. PLEASE ???? ^^
What about My girl or Delightful girl Choon Hyang? :D
Is there a Taiwanese drama with this theme airing now? I think it's called Just You.
I've seen My Girl, (as well as Shining Inheritance ) but I will check out Delightful Girl. I'm starting Just You right now, but I must say I do have a preference for K or J dramas. This being said I totally loved It started with a Kiss.
Yeah i was totally into ISWAK too, hehe xP and Delightful girl and My girl are dramas from famous drama writers Hong sisters duo,you should chcek their dramas...You are beautiful, My girlfriend is a gumiho, The greatest love and their new drama Master sun is totally daebak...their dramas are really funny and popular... And here are other dramas with theme which you looking for...Attic cat, Coffee prince, Creating destiny, I hear your voice- must watch, King2hearts, Mary stayed out all night, Stars faling from the sky, Wonderful life or maybe Wild romance? well i hope it´s will helpful to you :)
wonderful life (forced to marry by parents after they have baby from one night stand) couple or trouble (she loses her memory so he fakes that they are together to get back at her) haeundae lovers (he loses his memory and they take him in) love actually (female pretends to be dating male lead brother and moves in with his family, food drama) love or bread (it started with a kiss leads forced to share a house) ma boy (short 3 eps drama where guy cross dresses and shares a dorm with female lead) paradise farm (ex husband and wife have to share a farm house) smile you (45 eps family drama where female leads family loses all money and they have to move in with their drivers family) spring love (male lead takes over his his twins place and is forced to live with family he never knew and female lead) stars falling from the sky (female leads parents die and she is forced to take care of her younger brothers/sisters and moves into male leads house as a maid) sunny happiness (leads agree to marry for a year so he can try to get custody of his son) smiling pasta (Taiwan remake of full house) that winter the wind blows (moves in with her after pretending to be her brother) together (washed up celeb forced to move in with female lead) when love walked in (the dubbing for this bugged me since I think everyone was dubbed but once you get over that its enjoyable)
I'm watching one of those right now, it's called Inborn Pair it's good, but it has 84 chapters. I decided to give it a try anyway! So, if you don't get scared because of the lenght, it's a good option.
I'd recommend That Fool! I can't say that it's an outstanding drama, but it was a cute heart-warming drama and it felt very refreshing to have the typical poor girl-rich guy roles reversed cause she's an actress and he's just a normal guy. I really enjoyed the acting of the lead actor; he's not a character you get to see everyday in K-dramas.^^
Long Vacation (Jdrama)
Down With Love-twdrama he's a rich lawyer who needs a nanny for his niece and nephew, some good kisses too :) Fated to Love You- twdrama they sleep together by mistake and end up getting married, one of my faves Hotaru no Hikari- jdrama, boss and his employee end up living together Smile, You- kdrama, her family goes bankrupt and ends up living with their old chauffer and his family, very cute and touching love and family story
My Little Bride... They had to married but the man, is actually her teacher. In the begining they don't like each other but... yeah, you know lol :) It's good and funny!
maybe, Creating Destiny not sure ^^
Playful kiss and Goong.
Hotaru no Hikari... It's pretty funny :)