I am not talking about the normal mom slapping her son's girlfriend / jealous ex girlfriend tantrum stuff / girl's parent was killed by guy's dad revenge stuff. Dramas I have seen that fit what I am looking for.. Ngao Hua Jai << definitely Autumn Concerto << kind of.. havent seen in a while but I think he was pretty crazy if I remember right? Bad Guy << close.. Confessions << j-movie yes Zeni Geba << yeah Utsukushii Rinjin and Saki << yes Bump Off Lover << the sister who died early on definitely Sealed With A Kiss <<
"Byakuyako"? It gets darker and darker... "W no Higeki" "White Christmas" <-- I haven't watched this one yet, but I think it's about that "Saki"
white christmas is a good one!!
i think Secret / Secret Love have 1 of that type.. ^^ (Obsession becuz of a tragedy) and Ryusei no Kizuna is more likely have a little of that type too.. :) (Obsession for finding of their parents killer) A Man's Story is have it too (the male protagonist is thirst for a revenge and the male antagonist get obsessed for his own sister)
The Equator Man Kazoku Game
Golden Empire - this drama is literally swarming with psychopathic / sociopathic people.

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/6788/golden-empire
Chae Do Woo in A man's Story...

Kim Kang Woo played this character so well in the drama
Maou was really amazing… I think you can try out Liar Game it's more a genius guy thing…
Missing You. Harry/Hyung Joon was pretty crazy.
Jeaniessi wrote: Heirs for sure.

yeah the 2nd main guy pushing that kid into the locker over and over is what got me the idea of this thread lol :/

I think I will start with "W no Higeki".
The devil - genius sociopath looking for revenge Bloody monday 1 and 2 - j is the second lead but one of the best characters from any drama ever and the definition of socio
Secret Love w/ Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum. All kinds of crazy obsessive characters with violent tendencies.