Looking for Korean Drama or a Movie with a Cold character ( male ) .. EXAMPLE For the Character .. The guy from : 1- Cruel City 2- Ghost 3- Innocent Man I prefer A romance Type ! PS ( Not Necessary ) : Melodrama ( movie / Drama ) with a Happy Ending
Creating Destiny - The guy is kinda cold... This drama is really good... You myt wanna check out playful kiss, the male lead seems to be what you are looking for... and also Master's Sun which is Romance/Supernatural
Green rose Will it snow at Christmas? Can love become money A love to kill You who came from the stars (ongoing, but then he's an alien hehe) Bridal mask (and he's a badass) The princess' man (in the beginning he's very loveable/naive, then revenge comes and he becomes a cold badass)
Goong (nickname is ice prince so he's pretty darn cold) Smile again (beyond cold and kind of badass doesnt care about anyone or anything besides female lead) Shark (ending isn't the best) Secret (my all time favorite drama male lead is extremely damaged messed up and cold also female version of innocent man) Loveholic (badass cold male lead who goes to jail for female lead so somewhat like innocent man) Youre beautiful (pretty cold male lead crazy romantic)
I forgot The empress A man called God (if you get past his awful hairdo) Time between dog and wolf (similar to Cruel City) All the ones I mentioned are dramas.
Lovers Que Sera Sera Rich Man, Poor Woman - doubt you'll find anyone more arrogant City Hall Pride Movies: Love 911 Happily Ever After Petty Romance
King of Dramas
Holy Land
Arang and the Magistrate

KoD and Arang both seem to be what you're looking for. I'm not totally sure about HL because the main character's disposition changes during the four episodes.