Hi! Sorry I made a mistake with the question: I wanted to ask for a drama where the male lead is obsessed with the female LEAD, if not that sounds very strange indeed ^^ I'm very much in the mood for a romantic drama where the male lead is completely obsessed with the female lead, to the point of being, perhaps, a little ridiculous. Some examples of that kind of character would be Kim Joo Won in Secret Garden, Gu Jun Pyo/Domyoji Tsukasa in Boys Before Flowers/Hana Yori Dango, Ju Jung Won in Master's Sun, or Dok Go Jin in The Greatest Love. The kind of character I'm not looking for at all would be, for example, Sung Jo from Playful Kiss: he remains so impassive and cold until the end! Do you know of any? Any nationality is fine :) Thanks! p.s: only obsessive protagonists, no second leads, please!
I was going to say coffee prince, but you dropped that. I didn't finish to check your list so I don't know if you have watched Protect the boss and Flower boys ramyun shop.
You should definitely try Secret Love, the guy is truly a stalker ! I loved it. You can also watch Flower Boy Next Door, it's more light and funny ^^
If you are into historical drama, try Empress Ki.
Empress Ki DEFINITELY! It's the first drama to come to my head if we're talking about an obsessive male lead. It's a great drama to watch - don't let the fact that it's quite long put you off - IT'S AMAZING!!! But in regard to that lead he doesn't appear in the story right away and he doesn't get obsessive straight away.
Cunning Single Lady has a protagonist that is kind of obsessive, but there's also an annoying second lead.
Thanks for the recommendations! Georgie, I intend to give Coffee Prince another try one day ;) MeiLi, I'll definitely try your 2 recommendations - in fact, I just started Flower Boy Next Door :) Im still unsure about Cunning Single Lady, I'm not into the new re-united divorced couple trend yet. Maybe later though! As for Empress Ki, I've been wanting to watch it, but the length... I's not really that it scares me, but I have exams coming up, and one normal 20 hour drama is probably the most I can do before I start revising :/
Secret Love and Cunning single lady !
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Biscuit Teacher Star Candy
Dr. Kkang
All About My Romance

In all three the male lead is obsessed with the female lead.
Yup Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Cha Chi Soo's Obsession is such a fun to watch Kim Tan of The Heirs is the embodiment of Obsession, But I don't know if you will like that Another is I need romance 3, i think it is qualified
bomskie - thanks for Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, it seems I must add it to my list since it comes back so often. And the Heirs... I saw the beginning of that - and yeah, you're right, I didn't like it too much ^^ And thanks to ricky as well: those are uncommon recommendations!
watch Q10 [j/drama] & the woman who still wants to marry
Protect the boss. It's great.