im midway through "Empress Qi" and the part i like the most about it, is the love triangle, any recs for something similar in temrs of the traingle ? as it says in the thread tittle, only drmas where its 2 guys "fighting" over 1 girl, not interested in the other way around
Reply 1997 & Reply 1994 - though for 1994 if you suffer from second lead syndrom easily (which i do) it'll be difficult to handle him losing since he's perfect, for once the perfect second lead which should have been first basically every kdrama tbh, theres one going in Bride of the century though its not in your face the whole time, it is there You'll find a love triangle in pretty much every kdrama Theres also A Witch's Romance <3
Missing You, Monstar, High School - Love On, Peach Girl, Prince of Lan Ling, Stairway To Heaven, Summer's Desire, The Heirs, Boys Over Flowers (any of the versions of Hana Yori Dango, except the 2nd season of the taiwanese one), Discovery Of Romance.
These few are more of a quartet than a triangel but I loved watching them: What Happened In Bali, Que Sera Sera, Say You Love Me, 
Discovery of romance 
Hm a lot of dramas have a second lead..  I'm gonna say 9 ends 2 outs has a good love triangle.  I'm also watching an old drama atm called smile, again that has a good love triangle but it's old and not very popular even for it's time.  I still like it though.  Missing you has a good love triangle too although it might not be the type of genre you want.  Boys over flowers probably has the most memorable love triangle.  Also, you're beautiful i guess could go on the list.  Flower boy next or flower boy ramyun shop are really good dramas that have 2 guy interested in the same girl.  An old drama that I recall is She is Nineteen but is pretty boring imo.  Protect the Boss - love this one. 
Emergency Couple, Fated To Love You Korean, Witch's Romance, Cunning Single Lady, YWCFTS, You're Beautiful of you like romcom