Hi, I know this probably has been asked many times, but even though I searched among the topics I couldn't find anything,
I would like a romance comedy drama with (many) very good kisses (like Lie To Me and such), with a good storyline that won't let me leave the screen till the end of the drama.  I need something to cheer me up, so anything too draggy or angsty.This is the basic requirement, but there are some other things that would make it even better:

- No evil second lead (oh gosh, I can't stand them. I love when the lead becomes friend with the second *_*)
- The man lead will madly fall in love with the girl
- Something that will make me laugh
- Not a too long drama, I unfortunately don't have such time T_T

Recently I watched and loved Just You, Fated To Love You, Marriage Not Dating. Please check my list before suggesting a drama.
Thank you thank you thank you <3
I would recommend Dal ja 's SPRING.There is no evil second lead.The ex-boyfriend become Dal Ja's friend.The rom-com is really light, funny and witty.The family's lead is quite bearable.( Such a quality!)
Give a try to The woman who still wants to marry.Not a masterpiece but quite funny and light.There is a generation gap but that's not the main point.
Thank you very much! :D
there's not much kisses but the kiss is really good!

Witch's Romance.

and the drama is also light :)
I know you said comedy but "it's okay it's love" is really good it's not really comedy can be at times but it's more serious.
the drama has many great kisses the couple get together quickly and the main guy loves the girl it's so sweet
i think you should def try it 
I've already watched them both, but thanky you! :D
Pride and Prejudice .... or anything with Choi Jin Hyuk as male lead *he's such good kisser *

or hyun bin *secret garden male lead * have a new kdrama >>> Hyde, Jekyll, I (2015) i'm looking forward to see it :)
I know my answer is too late, but still this drama is worth watching if any one is looking for Romance comedy drama with great kisses :)

I NEED ROMANCE 3

There are some great kissing scenes, some of them are so intense i had to skip because i started getting ideas.
TC , i had a look at your drama's list and you watched over 200 freakin' dramas! most of them are romantic comedies , i can't think of anything to suggest you since every single drama i watched is in your list , seriously there's not much left for you to watch , maybe i can suggest you some American TV series?
I second I Need Romance 3, but especially recommend Boss & Me: it's chinese (was my first actually, since I basically only watch japanese), and it's really pure rom-com -- it focuses very much on the romance between the main couple (and not so much on the hate/bickering that turns into love as most korean rom-coms do) and there's a lot, lot, lot of skinship. It's definitely not angsty at all, and the male lead falls for the female lead in the very first episodes, he's the one to pursue her. It can be quite funny at times, but unfortunately there is a second female lead -- she's no thereat since the male lead is already so in love with the female lead, but she does try :/ It may be a bit long (33 episodes), but the eps are only 45 minutes long, so to me it didn't feel much longer than a k-drama.