well, it's all in the question: I'm looking for a drama where a rock star falls for an ordinary girl, I love that theme :) One drama that fits that criteria perfectly is Taiwanese drama ToGetHer :)

Although You're Beautiful (and all its remakes, of course) almost fits as well, it doesn't quite because Go Mi Nam ends up being in the same business as the male lead. I'm really looking for the kind of drama where the female lead doesn't belong to the male lead's world. At all. Even if she originally isn't and only becomes part of it during the drama (another example of a drama that doesn't apply because of that specific reason: Trot Lovers).

And ahhh, maybe I should be less picky: movie stars are accepted as well - that should broaden the possibilities somewhat ;) Or just any kind of celebrity, as long as he's not 1. an athlete (I make so many efforts in my everyday life to avoid sports in any form, I don't see why I would force myself to watch that sort of thing in a drama, the horror!), 2. a CEO (they exist in perhaps 70% of romantic comedies, and they don't count as celebrities for me).

Thanks!

p.s: movies as well, if you can think of any :)

p.p.s: any country is fine - although I may need a little extra convincing if it's a lakorn.

Thanks again!
I would recommend Full House (Kdrama) or the up-to-date remake Full house (Thai-lakorn). The Kdrama version is about an actor who enters a fake marriage with the former owner of his house and how there relationship progress. The Lakorn version is about the same, but the male lead is a singer.
Well, there's Mary Stayed Out All Night, even though he's not quite a huge celebrity, but he grows more famous near the end.

And everything I can think of would fall into the "almost fits" category, cause both leads are in the same business. Still, there's Skip Beat (they're actors but the female lead is just a starting rookie whereas the guy is pretty famous already) and Greatest Love, but now I checked your list and noticed you've already seen this one hehe

And there's also Flower Boy Next Door, he's a gaming celebrity and she's a total shut-in nut job. I really didn't like this one though, so I can't recommend it :/
Shut Up Flower Boy Band (The lead falls for his classmate)
King2Hearts (The SK King falls for NK soldier)
Last Scandal (An actor ajussi falls for an ajumma)
Oh My Lady (An actor falls for a housekeeper)
Miss No Good Taiwanese
In Between Taiwanese
Wild Romance Korean
How do you feel about high school/teen dramas? There's Monstar. The male lead character is an idol and he falls for a not famous girl. Well, she also is interested in music, and I don't remember it well, but I think she doesn't become a celebrity, too.
hi all :) thanks for all the recommendations!

I first tried Shut Up Flower Boy Band - which I had been wary of for a while because like lillith up there, I didn't quite like Flower Boy Next Door - and I love it, really! So ricky, thanks so much! The actors are just excellent, it's inspiring and heart-wrenching, and I sure am enjoying the the rock music (a rare thing for me because I rarely ever like k-pop and that's what plays in 99% of the dramas out there).

Don't know what I'll try after finishing this drama but I'll definitely choose one from this thread! Really appreciate your help :)
No problem, I'm glad you like it. Enjoy!
You probably aren't searching for new things but the movie Love in Disguise is really great. You can even watch it on youtube.
StellarJ: thanks, sounds romantic - I will watch it!
And I'm always looking for this kind of story ;)

p.s: just in case anybody else reads this thread looking for the same thing, I wanted to mention that Shut Up Flower Boy Band, that was recommended to me here, turned out to be one of my all-time favorites. It's worth a try!
Try "the greatest love", a k drama :)

You can try Accidentaly in love ...is just what you are looking for..Also The Heirs is kinda similar..a rich boy falls in love with an ordinary girl

Uncontrollably Fond