Shingeki_Movie_Fake.jpg

(this is a fake poster, and obviously a fake release date. The movie will be released on August 2015)

I'm completely obessed with both the manga, the anime, and Haruma Miura, so I'm totally waiting for this movie to blow my mind ! I've got great expectations for this !

Attack-on-Titan-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Live-

Who else is waiting with me ?
I'm really excited about it! :D Haruma Miura is one of my favorite actors and I haven't been disappointed yet by any of his dramas/films. xD
Same here. For a movie like this you need the actor who will play eren to be able to do action scenes and to be able to portray crushing emotions, and I think that Miura Haruma is the man for it. Somhow oguri shun could have had a place in the cast but not as Eren. Levi maybe... But so far I am satisfied with the cast. And the production choices are promising. The Titans wont look fake.
I'm also really excited about this movie !! I love the manga and the anime so i hope it won't disappoint  :) 
i still haven't finished the anime but i'm excited for this coz of miura haruma ;p
That first fake movie poster should be used as a the real one. It looks amazing.
As for whether im waiting for this movie, I haven't seen the anime nor read the manga but it seems pretty cool.
It's clever, addictive, horrifying and emotional. If you liked fullmetal alchemist you'll love this manga. The anime looks great, follow the manga closely and had great ost. 
I agree  about the fanart poster, it's so cool they should juste fake it!
I agree Shun would make a good Levi!
I'm absolutely psyched to see this. I cannot wait to see how it will look and how they will pull it off. 
August is coming toward us slowly....sloooooowly.....and we'll have to wait for it for another few months before getting to watch this !

I hope it gets nominated to a festival in europe that I can go to !
Hessa Volunteer Staff
The wait is killing me, I want to watch this right now.
Well I don't really like Haruma Miura as Eren though but I'm looking forward this movie and re-watch the trailer so many time. I hope it's not disappointing,
I'm still debating if I will see it or not. At first I was excited to see it, because I love Shingeki no Kyojin. I also didn't expect that Caucasian actors would be used for roles such as Eren. It is a Japanese production and it's hard to find actors. Then again, at least the actors could have dyed their hair and wear contacts to make them at least look like the characters they play.
Another reason I'm hesitating is that Levi won't be in this movie. I was looking more forward to see him than any other character. Also there are a bunch of other characters in this movie that never existed before.
I did see all the trailers and the the 3D maneuver gear movies do look kind of clumsy.
Anyway, I'm still thinking about it. I might see it or not.
Oh, it's just a few more days till August! It will be shown in my country so I think I'll grab that chance. I'm excited to see Hongo Kanata. I haven't read the manga nor watched the anime, but I may give it a try once I've watched this film (if ever I liked it, though it's said that there are some original character for this).