Do you think SOTUS has taken these dramas to a next level?

Is Part Time a worth competition?

Part Time?
Not at all for me. I watch only 7 episode of part time but I think It's sometimes really boring and mostly of the characters for me are not interesting at all.
It's not bad and I like it but Sotus is a total masterpiece in my opinion, another level.
I don't think we'll see a series as good as Sotus so easily.
I'm enjoying Part Time. Real character development, so it may seem slow, but I'm emotionally invested in all the characters.
I'm watching Kiss and I can see the sole fault in SOTUS, which is not really major. Kiss managed to make the secondary characters just that: secondary. They are not important at all. I'm not wondering what Pete's and Kao's relationship is, nor am I wondering what June is doing off screen.
SOTUS made you care about the secondary stories like May and Em, although they got so little screen time. Wad and Prem too, although they got no development. In fact Wad seemed to have been forgotten totally!
Yet SOTUS is among the best Asian and, arguably, the best Thai so far! Its nearest competition IMHO was Hormones.
I hope to see N'Singto and N'Krist in other projects. They are both really amazing actors. Probably the best Thailand has to offer!
I tried to watch Kiss but for me it was just so bad .. almost all the characters was really bad written for me, especially the lead girl.  And I like stories with many charachters so I don't like when they are so much secondary like Pete and Kao, they were in the series so little that I don't care of them at all. In Sotus I LOVED all the charachters, I think the screen time is perfect for all of them, all has is charaterization (ok , thet's true that Wad disappeard and it makes no sense at all but I think there was some kind of problem with the actor or someting like that.. ) and has is purpose in the story.
By the way I think part time is getting more interesting going on, but I feel that they are a little messy with the screentime to give to all charachters.. wasn't Mong the protagonist??? Where is he? I'm confused XD
Sorry by the way for my english XD
SOTUS just raised the bar so high that watching other dramas with the same theme will become bland on your palate. I loved how the story progresses because it was not rushed. The most important thing for me are the character development of the leads. And the secondary characters were given enough screen time. 

I love SOTUS as well because it was not forced, the acting was as natural as it can get, maybe the workshops they did really helped the actors to immerse themselves in the characters they're playing. The chemistry between Krist and Singto was just great that for me it has become an epitome of RELATIONSHIP GOALS for both heterosexual and homosexual relationships. Singto was really adorable as Kongpob but Krist was so dreamy as Arthit.

The casts were outstanding as well, so many beautiful and talented people. Kongpob's squad was the best especially with Tew, Aim, Oak, Wad, May and the two other girls. 

I really miss the show...SOTUS is now my basis for a great drama with BL as a theme.
SOTUS just raised the bar so high that watching other dramas with the same theme will become bland on your palate. I loved how the story progresses because it was not rushed. The most important thing for me are the character development of the leads. And the secondary characters were given enough screen time. 

I love SOTUS as well because it was not forced, the acting was as natural as it can get, maybe the workshops they did really helped the actors to immerse themselves in the characters they're playing. The chemistry between Krist and Singto was just great that for me it has become an epitome of RELATIONSHIP GOALS for both heterosexual and homosexual relationships. Singto was really adorable as Kongpob but Krist was so dreamy as Arthit.

The casts were outstanding as well, so many beautiful and talented people. Kongpob's squad was the best especially with Tew, Aim, Oak, Wad, May and the two other girls. 

I really miss the show...SOTUS is now my basis for a great drama with BL as a theme.

How about Together With Me? It is highly rated too, but I'm not starting yet because I'm still not over SOTUS hehe. 

EDIT:

Nevermind. I already finished TWM, and its story is so bad. Has lots of problematic elements too. The only redeeming quality is the hot and good actors.