Who do you think Bong Soon will end up with?

Min-Hyuk (CEO) or Kook Doo?

I actually hope that she will fall in love with her CEO because they are so cute together❣️✌????

Maybe it's just me but I'm just assuming she ends up with the CEO and it's a done deal.

The CEO finds her attractive from the beginning. He may not have completely realized the superpowers but he liked that she stood up for herself and that she was strong. The superpower thing is still shocking to him but he thinks it's cool and great.

Meanwhile the cop is always talking about his ideal woman - weak, submissive, in need of protection. It's not a bad thing - he knows what he wants - but it's definitely not Bong Soon. Bong Soon is trying to be that woman but she's not.

So eventually she'll realize that and move on to crushing on the CEO or she'll expose her abilities/true nature in front of the cop and his reaction will change her views on him.
Minhyuk is the main lead, so it will surely be him. 
But even if he wasn't the main one, he is the perfect man for her. With him she is herself, he accept her and like her for who she is. He's so damn caring about her, he understand her and he's always by her side.
Gook Do is an annoying character, he doesn't give me any feelings... he's not someone who I can imagine to have a romantic relationship... I didn't like at all when Bok Soon was sleeping and he yelled to her... he always do that... 
For the reasons everyone mentioned already, it's gotta be Min Hyuk
Ofc it's minhyuk because he's the main...
There was only 1 drama that i saw when the male lead doesnt end up with the girl ( becuz the fans wanted the 2nd male lead to be with the female lead) , so yea its minhyuk
MinHyuk cause he likes her from the moment he meet her...He doesnt care that she's not sophisticated or use fancy clothes like him...He loves her just the way she is... The policeman is not the man for her simply because theyre not compatible in any way.
Min Hyuk

1) because poor boy already fall for Bong Soon so much since episode 1
2) he is supporting her, helping her, caring for her
3) he is accepting her they way she is - she doesn't have to pretend being someone else, he accepts her, her weirdness and powers as one, as integral part of person called Bong Soon.

I know for now Min Hyuk - Bong Soon relationship looks more like "2nd lead relationship" and Gook Doo - Bong Soon like "1st lead" (aka she loves him, admires him but he doesn't really return the feelings yet - while MH already fallen for her, helps her, protects her, thinks about her, but yeah she doesn't noticed it - typical 2nd lead thing...).

But I hope it will change soonish XD

PS. tell me, is it too much? should i put spoiler tags? :S
bong soon will end up choosing her best friend kyung shim. they'll both realize that it's always been each other. 

jk anyway, it's obvious that minhyuk's the official main lead so he's (almost... pls don't junghwan my bae) most likely the one she'll choose and i don't think i have to mention the reason since i agree with most of the opinions of the previous commentors.
I hope its Min Hyuk! He's just so adorable and he likes her for who she is which is perfect! 
No doubt, it's going to be Min Hyuk... Guk Doo is already late, his train has left a long time ago... but I like Fay's answer too :D
She'll definitely choose Min Hyuk.  It's just taking her a while to realize that.  The wait makes the reward that much greater!
Panda, I agree! I think they're playing it so Ji Soo is in the closet, and will come out (eventually)
i know it will be min hyuk.but i want her to choose gook do.cause first love is first love
Too bad for all the 2nd lead syndome'rs, it's gonna by Min Hyuk.  And she sorta knows it already.  The Romeo/Juliet dream was a start.  Gook Du was her first love, but she can't be herself around him, and thats a problem.  She also stated she has always imagined marrying him and having sons, but she never considered having a daughter like herself until after meeting Min Hyuk.