Priorities in the PTW list

This discussion has been closed.

This is my #1 wish for the wish list.  
Exactly what I thought! There are simly too many on my ptw list - they should totally be divided in 3 parts!

And @nastou19's idea about hold-on list is agreeable too
Yes, please, a way to prioritize the to-watch list would be wonderful. I second Raincat's suggestion. Something like that or more interactive (a la way Steam lets you handle your wishlist). But honestly? Any way to prioritize would be greatly appreciated
I've always wanted and hoped for a way or search through my Plan To Watch List based on genre or actors in the dramas/movies. Rather then the above search bar that displays the whole sites dramas, a search limited to only just what I have in my Plan To Watch list would be AMAZING!!!
Yes; waiting for this. :)
One easy thing that would help is to add a column to the lists showing what the average rating is.  Even for completed shows, it would be interesting to compare your rating to the average.
It's a good idea, what I'd like to see is also categories in the dropped list, for example, sometimes I do drop dramas or movies and don't bother skipping through them, then some other times I drop them but I do bother skipping through it to see the ending so it's as if I finished watching the drama because I know what happens till the end but since I only skipped through every episode I don't feel like putting them in my completed list, so it would be nice to have a dropped list with "dropped but completed" and "dropped" as options.
 Rouzmary:
Exactly what I thought! There are simly too many on my ptw list - they should totally be divided in 3 parts!

And @nastou19's idea about hold-on list is agreeable too

It's been added and divided into 3 parts which is cool!

Sleepninja locked this Sep 28, 2017 08:38 pm