Add ScreenWriters List to MDL (also, Directors)

This discussion has been closed.

So that we could all be aware of who's our favorite writer and what he/she's doing next !
441votes
Yes this would be very helpful, and I'd add directors to that as well!
I couldn't agree more, it is one of the few flaws MDL has compared to other Asian database sites (like asianwiki, hancinema and so on).Whenever I need info about a writer or director I have to go to asianwiki...
Actually I asked Skye about this thing right when i first joined MDL (last May) and back then he said it was on their to do list
Yes this would be welcome certainly by me. I currently go to another site to check the screenwriter and what else they may have written if I liked a particular project
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Agree
And OST composers! :D
Many times I'm in love with OST and would like to see profile of the composers and see theirs other works!
@Geanima, it's still on our to do list. Unfortunately our to do list is huge. This is something I seriously want to see on MDL as well. 
Writers and directors I'm all for that idea. I'd start adding them this minute if we would have the option!
Great suggestion. I've been asking for this since the beginning of MDL. 
*whistling away*
@Skye: Can I ask if there are any current priorities on your to do list? Or will that depend on the suggestion votes now?
This has been my urgent vote ever since I joined MDL. I really hope it will be brought to life soon (:
Tooootally agree!!! I need that so much.